Three Villages Medical Practice, Stourbridge Health & Social Care Centre

01384 322501 Stourbridge Health and Social Care Centre, John Corbett Drive, Stourbridge , West Midlands, DY8 4JB

Hayden Shemilt gave Three Villages Medical Practice, Stourbridge Health & Social Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

Cancelled appointments and can never get an appointments

This surgery is hopeless it can take you ages sometimes weeks to get an appointment in this place. On 2 separate occasions I've got appointments and made my way to then only to be told they've been cancelled. They accused me saying I must have arranged a cancellation when I never did. The staff are stropey and look down on you. The reception staff are unhelpful and have bad attitude problems. Seriously if your ill or you just want to see a doctor please don't try this surgery I'm currently in the process of changing to a better run one

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 09 May 2016

Three Villages Medical Practice, Stourbridge Health & Social Care Centre has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Three Villages Medical Practice, Stourbridge Health & Social Care Centre a rating of 1 stars

dont register if you have children or health problems

I've been with this surgery for 3 months after moving into area and already looking for another one.
You cannot get appointments ever! Not even for a child. Told every time to go to Russell hall walkin. As working parent I cannot be on the phone from 8am for 30mins hoping to book appointment. Their online booking is no use for working person with latest one available at 2:30pm, 4pm if you're lucky!

Having to wait 2 wks for the appointment I couldn't believe their waiting room was empty! The Gp was amazing and probably appreciated how long people wait to see them... Staff polite.

My previous Gp would see us on the same day, waiting room full and sometimes waiting times 40mins, but they made sure you'll get seen that day!
I cannot believe they're putting walkins under so much pressure by shipping their patients there if their waiting room is empty!

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 22 April 2016

Awful

You can never get an appointment when you need to! It's difficult to book in advance, and you are always told you need to book an on the day appointment by phoning at 8am. It's a rarity if you phone at this time and actually manage to receive an appointment. This isn't a fair system for those who work full time, as most likely you need to book time off work in advance to go to a doctors appointment. I feel the receptionists don't even bother to check appointment times when you do phone to try and book in advance! The doctors are also dismissive and inaccurate with their diagnosis. I was diagnosed with depression in less than five minutes and had antidepressants given to me with no referral to counselling what so ever. I also suffer with bad cases of tonsillitis and have had a difference of diagnosis thrown at me each time despite me knowing what I have as I am a regular sufferer. The doctors also constantly dismiss the fact that I feel I need to see a eye throat and nose specialist, despite doctors at the hospital suggest I am the perfect candidate. Do not go here if you suffer from illness.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 26 April 2016

Anonymous gave Three Villages Medical Practice, Stourbridge Health & Social Care Centre a rating of 5 stars

What a stunning GP

I went to see a gp with a post operation problem. They listened to what I had to stay checked me over and decided that I needed a blood test - no problem I went the the hospital next door and had the test done.

That night quite late after 10pm my phone rang it was the GP explaining to me that they had received the results of the test and I had to go to a clinic at the main area hospital the following morning and that there was a letter waiting at the practice for me to pick up and take with me

what better service can you have?

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 08 May 2016

There is something not right about this surgery

After being a patient since birth (46 years) I now find you can never get an appointment with a doctor at this practice..However....you may get an appointment with a nurse (but not a nurse practioner) and yet there is no one in the waiting room..!!...The nurse cannot sign the prescription they print out and you have to make another trip to collect it obviously because the doctors in situe are too busy with their non existent patients..terrible service...don't know why i've paid my NI contributions for 30 years...register elsewhere..

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 31 March 2016

Anonymous reviewed Three Villages Medical Practice, Stourbridge Health & Social Care Centre

appointmments

My husband phoned for an appointment on 16th June, only available slsost is 13th july, a wait of 4 weeks. It is a joke. Phoned surgery myself to say he needs to see a doctor sooner as he has a hernia and getting painful. They said to phone in morning to get same day appointment, said it was difficult as you can never get through, and told them he had a hernia. The receptionist said in a very shirty voice well there is nothing I can do. This surgery is a joke. On the few times we have been over the waiting room is always empty. One time I was the only one there and had to wait half an hour for my appointment. Looks like it will be drop in centre at hospital if I can't get through.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 27 June 2016

Don't bother

The doctors are good when you are able to actually get an appointment! I was on hold for 40 minutes yesterday afternoon when trying to get through. Appointments are only ever available in 2 weeks. Made an appointment to speak to a nurse. They were 30 minutes later for the call and not very polite on the phone. I will be looking for another GP.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 14 October 2015

Excellent surgery

I have been with this surgery for a while now and until recently I have not had much cause to visit the practice.
I have been diagnosed with PTSD and this practice and the Doctors especially one in particular (who has now moved on) has helped me so much.
Fantastic response to mental health issues.
I am due to see another doctor soon and hope that they will be as much of a help as the previous doctor has been.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 11 November 2015

I have only just joined the surgery and due to my own fault i went to the Wollaston surgery by mistake and therefore missed my appointment. The receptionist could see i was upset and helped me get another nurse and doctors appointment that same day. I was extremely low that day and those appointments made a huge difference to me. Thank you

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 15 August 2015

Margaret Homer gave Three Villages Medical Practice, Stourbridge Health & Social Care Centre a rating of 5 stars

Very happy

I am very happy with everything about the surgery, I will be moving house soon and I hope that I will. still be able to stay with the practice

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 05 September 2015