Annandale Medical Centre

01565755222 190 Mobberley Road , Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8HR

Based on 1 rating for this GP surgery

Based on 1 rating for this GP surgery

Graham Taylor reviewed Annandale Medical Centre

Rudeness of reception staff.

On visiting my doctor this morning I was prescribed 2 lots of drugs, on visiting the Pharmacy I was told only one had come through.
The Pharmacy phoned the surgery & was told this could not be looked at until the afternoon.
I called into the surgery on my way back & was told in a very rude & abrupt manner that I will have to wait until the afternoon.
The Surgery has excellent doctors but the receptionist has no tact or people skills & is an absolute disgrace.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 21 August 2017

Annandale Medical Centre replied on 22 August 2017

Dear Mr Taylor, I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience recently, if you would like to contact me with more information I will look to investigate this matter further. Many thanks Samantha Ridley, Practice Manager

Anonymous reviewed Annandale Medical Centre

on going medical problem

Problems with high blood pressure, never see same doctor, one receptionist very harsh to the point of being rude, told to not bother doctor and to see nurse who then can't make a decision, and refers back to doctor, who fails to make contact and nearly run out of medication. Don't normally make a fuss but how many other patience feel the same way?

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Annandale Medical Centre replied on 15 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me on 01565 755 222. Samantha Ridley, Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Annandale Medical Centre a rating of 3 stars

Unsatisfactory

The receptionist staff is hit and miss. Then you find a kind, lovely person who really go out of her way to be helpful and wish you a good day. Then you find another, usually older being, that is gruff and unsympathetic. Clearly just there to get out of the house and get a pay check. This is usually the case with the mobberley branch.
Nursing staff. Also hit and miss. I had a problem with my blood monitoring equipment. A previous nurse just gave me another one. They didn't want to run the risk of my readings being off due to faulty equipment. Yet another nurse in mobberley couldn't be bothered. Asked me point blank what I had done to it?!!!! Honestly!! They even sent me back home with the same monitor. Told me to buy batteries and continue using it. I hadn't taken my blood sugar level for two whole days due to machine not working and they couldn't care less.
Doctors: mmmmm, one doctor absolutely wans to help you. I never come away thinking ill of them or that my time was wasted. They look after my children and I very well. The other, well, I always feel like they see me as an idiot needing education. And I have a very high level of education. But they patronises me constantly. I never get the right response from them for myself or my children. They are also soooo miss informed. Told me one day I should be careful I can overdose on Vit b12!!!!!
They should read a bit more .
Another doctor according to me has dramatically improved over the years. Their bedside manner has also improved. Before they came across as very unapproachable but has recently changed. I feel that I can talk to them now. They don't talk over me anymore either. They actually listen now. So, well done!
Overall I do think it is a good surgery but definite improvements are needed.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 07 November 2015

Annandale Medical Centre replied on 27 November 2015

Thank you for your feedback, if you would like to discuss this further please contact me on 01565 755 222. Samantha Ridley, Practice Manager