Keep Smiling

Telephone: 0121 772 3121
Address: 306-308 Green Lane, Small Heath, Birmingham, B9 5DN
Website: Website address not added

Anonymous gave Keep Smiling a rating of 1 stars

Lazy and Unwilling to provide service

We originally joined whilst a particular doctor was at the practice and they were good, but then left.
A different dentist refused to perform a simple procedure on our child that had be performed numerous times by our previous dentist. Rather than perform it they said to travel back to our dentist in a diffferent city to get treatment. they also had the same recommendation for myself when I went to get treatment off him. Without looking into my mouth, I was told, in the waiting room in front of other patients, they could not help and I should go to my previous dentist.

they lack concern for their patients and only seem concerned for themselves and also lacks professionalism.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 26 June 2015

Keep Smiling replied on 27 June 2015

Hello
This was a patient I clearly remember who really wanted me to provide a filling for her very young child for a broken tooth . She actually offered to pin down the child to force me to do it !! The child was very fidgety and hyperactive and nervous . So I refused . I said I am sorry we don't carry out treatment in such a way . In anycase it was a baby tooth that will be soon lost naturally so best leave it .
I invite the readers to make their own judgement

Junaid gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

good dental practice

tooth taken out without any pain, had teeth cleaned extremely well, dentist knows what they're talking about and explains things very well, overall very good dental practice.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 09 May 2015

Asiya Rydgren gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

A fantastic experience!

I come from Sweden originally and I honestly did'nt know what to expect from the dental care in UK. I must say that this was the most positive experience I have ever had dental care wise. I have Always been a dental fobic and to be honest I was very scared when I went to this dentist.

The dentist and their nurse took care of me in the best way possible, and since the dentist new that I was dental fobic they started off by talking to me about things that really didn't have anything to do with my teeth, it relaxed me a lot and I have never felt so comfortable in my Life being at the dentist.

I can warmly recommend Keep Smiling to anyone who needs a good dentist who is very professional and who also makes you feel relaxed and calm while being there..

I really do hope that dthis dentist will continue working at the Keep smiling practise on Green Lane!

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 11 April 2015

Anonymous gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

Dentist feedback

I would just like to say a massive thankyou to my dentist. Over the last several years I've tried various dental practices and to be honest, lost a lot of faith and trust in getting the right treatment. I'd also dread in going through fear of pain and discomfort, something I never had before.
My dentist restored all of my faith in dentists all over again and I would highly recommend them, very professional, knowledgeable and explained my treatment thoroughly.
From the receptionist to the dental assistant I was made to feel very welcome and exceptionally well looked after.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 25 April 2015

Afsa Shafi gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and able

The practice is exceptionally clean and accessible. The dentist saw to my poorly teeth and saved a possible extraction. Thanks millions! Also very friendly towards my little kids who had a regular check.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 24 April 2015

Please read?

If your looking for a dentist please avoid this one, the dentist here is absolutely rude and mannerless.

There a various other dentists close by.

The reason i say this is because once i had an appointment with the dentist which i had to wait three weeks for, after the long wait of three weeks as i arrived at the surgery i was told by the doctor all they would do is take an xray as they had to go home, i was fuming you can imagine.

This is just one of the many cases, honestly guys avoid this place.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 03 January 2015

Keep Smiling replied on 27 June 2015

This patient turned up 45 mins late and expected to be seen regardless .

not pleased

Waste of time.
why book an appointment when your unable to see to a patient in a proper manner? Had some construction work going on at dentist.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 24 September 2014

Keep Smiling replied on 24 September 2014

We are very sorry you feel like this and would like to apologise that you feel like this. We would like to do everything to help you, if you can get in touch as soon as possible.

However, we did notified all our patients via message left on answer phone and via sign posting regarding the refurbishment to the practice in order to upgrade our practice.

Dental Team

Anwar gave Keep Smiling a rating of 4 stars

Good treament

I went to see the dentist because my teeth where bleeding and they treated them thoroughly. Booked and appointment and got it quickly.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 17 April 2014

Keep Smiling replied on 22 July 2014

We are pleased to know you have been satisfied with service received.

Not a very good dentist

Dentist does not fully care for patient and is always arguing with other staff dentist also does not tell you what they will do to your teeth not happy

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 15 May 2014

Keep Smiling replied on 24 September 2014

We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with our service on this occasion. However, if you would please like to make an appointment, we are sure we can sort out your dental problems and satisfy you.

Ali Asghar gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

painless removal of teeth - and very good false teeth

I had several of my teeth taken out- as I have bad gums- the procedure was painless, I never felt any pain at all whilst having the injection or having teeth taken out.

The dentist also made me a false teeth to help me eat- this is made really well and fits nicely, the false teeth look like real teeth, nobody can tell that i am wearing false teeth on.

The staff are very polite and helpful.
The surgery is clean.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 02 December 2013

Keep Smiling replied on 22 July 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to know you left satisfied after your treatment finished.