Keep Smiling

Address: 306-308 Green Lane, Small Heath, Birmingham, B9 5DN
Website: Website address not added

Anwar gave Keep Smiling a rating of 4 stars

Good treament

I went to see the dentist because my teeth where bleeding and they treated them thoroughly. Booked and appointment and got it quickly.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 17 April 2014

Hafeez gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

Teatment

I was in a lot of pain and the dentist seen me the same day. The staff are very friendly

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 09 December 2013

Ali Asghar gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

painless removal of teeth - and very good false teeth

I had several of my teeth taken out- as I have bad gums- the procedure was painless, I never felt any pain at all whilst having the injection or having teeth taken out.

The dentist also made me a false teeth to help me eat- this is made really well and fits nicely, the false teeth look like real teeth, nobody can tell that i am wearing false teeth on.

The staff are very polite and helpful.
The surgery is clean.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 02 December 2013

habib rahman gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

clean dentist

I have been coming to this dentist for years and will be happy to recommend to friends

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 30 November 2013

sundas gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

great good denist treatment

I was seen urgently when I had tooth pain and they have treated me and the pain was better after they put fillings in back tooth. they told me to come again to get my teeth cleaned which I I have done today. my dentist has explained me about the gum disease and how to look after my teeth brushing everyday and show me how to flossing.

Visited in October 2013. Posted on 11 October 2013

salman kiani gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

painless dentistry

it was very good and I was taken care of. outstanding service. highly recommend this to other people.

Visited in September 2013. Posted on 18 September 2013

Anonymous gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

A very good dentist

I am a old patient at this dentist and all my family also come here.
The dentist is very good in explaining the treatments and reassuring. They are good at what they do. Highly recommend them.

The staff are very polite and kind. Not like other places iv been to where staff are arrogant and rude.
The staff here are lovely especially one, who is very nice and explains things properly.
Another is very kind and is very polite towards me and my children, always smiles when i come in. the rest of staff are amazing to.
The surgery is clean

Just one thing would look good is if there was a television in the waiting area or even music so the kids can sit quietly.

I will recommend to all family and friends.

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 02 July 2013

Anonymous reviewed Keep Smiling

In reply to your message

I am the same patient that the practice has left a recent reply to.

In response to your reply, I would like to confirm that I have indeed been a regular patient at your surgery for almost two years now, attending every six months. I am sure that this information can be found within your records.

As for that occasion, I was willing to be seen by the dentist. When the receptionist told me that the dentist recommends a deep clean, I agreed to the process and said that I would pay for the treatment immediately. The receptionist then refused and told me that the dentist did not want to see me.

The HC2 form was given to me as I was leaving the practice. I did not ask for it as I have always paid for my treatments.

I would appreciate it if the staff at this practice were to remain honest at all times, especially in such circumstances. This sort of treatment to patients can be highly damaging for the public's confidence in the dental profession.

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 01 July 2013

Jay Narandas gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

well run practice

I was experiencing a tooth last night, I rang this surgery in the morning and I was seen within a couple of hours. The dentist was efficient, and swiftly carried out the treatment, i no longer felt the tooth ache i was experiencing the previous night.

Visited in July 2013. Posted on 01 July 2013

Anonymous gave Keep Smiling a rating of 2 stars

Very poor service

I had booked an appointment for a 6 monthly check up a week earlier. As I turned up for the appointment, the receptionist told me that the dentist is sure that I need a deep clean and that they were extremely busy at the time. I was surprised at how the dentist knew that it was a deep clean that I needed without even having looked at my teeth. The receptionist claimed that they knew from my x-rays, which had been taken about 2 years ago. I told the receptionist this and they just said that the dentist would not see me at all.

I asked to rebook an appointment but the receptionist blatantly refused, saying that next week was fully booked and then the surgery would be closed for the following two weeks.

I had initially been very pleased with this practice and the way that the dentist had dealt with me, especially as I am an anxious patient. I am highly disappointed after this occasion and feel that I have been simply been fobbed off because I am an anxious patient and the dentist can not be bothered to work with me.

Aside from this occasion, I have found the dentist to be continuously late. I have had appointments at 9:30AM and they would turn up after 11AM.

I will not return to this practice and will not be recommending to anyone else.

Visited in June 2013. Posted on 28 June 2013

Keep Smiling replied on 01 July 2013

We thank you for your comment, We are sorry that we were unable to satisfy you on this occasion.
However it seems there is some confusion and we would like to explain.
It appears that you have not been a regular attender to our practice, having previously attended over two years ago, often in such cases people require a thorough scale and polish. (sometimes people expect us to do all treatment at the time of consultation/examination- often this is not possible and are booked a second visit for the treatment, indeed most patients are used to this system, especially in the case of someone who are anxious).
Further more we understand that you were rather unhappy to pay for check-up hence we could not check your teeth, but were keen on applying for HC2 exemption which takes a few weeks to process and asked to be booked after that. We gave you the HC2 form to apply.
It is pointless booking any appointments before HC2 is processed, as treatment can only commence after its process. We understand that you were not in any pain.
Unfortunately were are fully booked this week due to Ramadan next week and always advice our patients to come several weeks before Ramadan as we get very busy closer to it.
Finally we wish the patient good luck in the search for a new dentist, and we hope the above goes somewhere to answering your complaints.