Keep Smiling

Address: 306-308 Green Lane, Small Heath, Birmingham, B9 5DN
Website: Website address not added

Asiya Rydgren gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

A fantastic experience!

I come from Sweden originally and I honestly did'nt know what to expect from the dental care in UK. I must say that this was the most positive experience I have ever had dental care wise. I have Always been a dental fobic and to be honest I was very scared when I went to this dentist.

The dentist and their nurse took care of me in the best way possible, and since the dentist new that I was dental fobic they started off by talking to me about things that really didn't have anything to do with my teeth, it relaxed me a lot and I have never felt so comfortable in my Life being at the dentist.

I can warmly recommend Keep Smiling to anyone who needs a good dentist who is very professional and who also makes you feel relaxed and calm while being there..

I really do hope that dthis dentist will continue working at the Keep smiling practise on Green Lane!

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 11 April 2015

Keep Smiling has not yet replied.

Please read?

If your looking for a dentist please avoid this one, the dentist here is absolutely rude and mannerless.

There a various other dentists close by.

The reason i say this is because once i had an appointment with the dentist which i had to wait three weeks for, after the long wait of three weeks as i arrived at the surgery i was told by the doctor all they would do is take an xray as they had to go home, i was fuming you can imagine.

This is just one of the many cases, honestly guys avoid this place.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 03 January 2015

Keep Smiling has not yet replied.

not pleased

Waste of time.
why book an appointment when your unable to see to a patient in a proper manner? Had some construction work going on at dentist.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 24 September 2014

Keep Smiling replied on 24 September 2014

We are very sorry you feel like this and would like to apologise that you feel like this. We would like to do everything to help you, if you can get in touch as soon as possible.

However, we did notified all our patients via message left on answer phone and via sign posting regarding the refurbishment to the practice in order to upgrade our practice.

Dental Team

Anwar gave Keep Smiling a rating of 4 stars

Good treament

I went to see the dentist because my teeth where bleeding and they treated them thoroughly. Booked and appointment and got it quickly.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 17 April 2014

Keep Smiling replied on 22 July 2014

We are pleased to know you have been satisfied with service received.

Not a very good dentist

Dentist does not fully care for patient and is always arguing with other staff dentist also does not tell you what they will do to your teeth not happy

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 15 May 2014

Keep Smiling replied on 24 September 2014

We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with our service on this occasion. However, if you would please like to make an appointment, we are sure we can sort out your dental problems and satisfy you.

Ali Asghar gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

painless removal of teeth - and very good false teeth

I had several of my teeth taken out- as I have bad gums- the procedure was painless, I never felt any pain at all whilst having the injection or having teeth taken out.

The dentist also made me a false teeth to help me eat- this is made really well and fits nicely, the false teeth look like real teeth, nobody can tell that i am wearing false teeth on.

The staff are very polite and helpful.
The surgery is clean.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 02 December 2013

Keep Smiling replied on 22 July 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to know you left satisfied after your treatment finished.

Hafeez gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

Teatment

I was in a lot of pain and the dentist seen me the same day. The staff are very friendly

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 09 December 2013

Keep Smiling replied on 22 July 2014

we are pleased to know you have had an lovely experience with us as we try our upmost to get all our patients out of pain.

habib rahman gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

clean dentist

I have been coming to this dentist for years and will be happy to recommend to friends

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 30 November 2013

sundas gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

great good denist treatment

I was seen urgently when I had tooth pain and they have treated me and the pain was better after they put fillings in back tooth. they told me to come again to get my teeth cleaned which I I have done today. my dentist has explained me about the gum disease and how to look after my teeth brushing everyday and show me how to flossing.

Visited in October 2013. Posted on 11 October 2013

Keep Smiling replied on 22 July 2014

We are pleased to know you are keen to continue to maintain good oral hygiene and have found the advise useful.

salman kiani gave Keep Smiling a rating of 5 stars

painless dentistry

it was very good and I was taken care of. outstanding service. highly recommend this to other people.

Visited in September 2013. Posted on 18 September 2013