Mr R Fernedes

Address: Townsend Dental Practice, 20-22 Town End, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 5UG
Website: Website address not added

SChristian gave Mr R Fernedes a rating of 5 stars

Great Dental Practice

I have recently moved to the area and looked up my nearest dentist to my house for convenience. The reception staff and dentist are really friendly and made me feel comfortable as soon as i walked through the door. I would recommend using this dental practice.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 12 November 2013

EWG gave Mr R Fernedes a rating of 5 stars

Best dental service experience.

I fully endorse the earlier review of Townend Dental Practice and glad that I chose it for some urgent treatment. From the first response to my initial telephone call to my returning home with treatment completed I have nothing but praise for the dentist and their staff.
The atmosphere is cosy, relaxed and comfortable - almost homely, with friendly unpretentious people keen to be friendly and efficient. Having announced my fear of dental treatment, I had a running commentary on each step of the process and I was able to remain calm throughout - something I had never previously achieved.
I recommendi this practice to anyone of a nervous dental disposition and have no qualms about becoming a regular client with them. I never thought I would ever say that about any dentist! Even the soreness promised over the next couple of days, following some deep drilling, did not materialise.
My only regret is that it took until my mid-70s for me to find such an excellent overall dental service.

Visited in January 2013. Posted on 18 January 2013

Sr. Mary Clare S.S.M recommended Mr R Fernedes

I am sure I would not find a better dentist even if I tried.

What I liked

I have been a patient of the dentist for quite some time now, even before attending this practice. It is because I have received such excellent treatment from them that I have followed them on to another practice.
I have great trust and confidence in them and also feel that they take a pride in their work and it is not just a matter of putting one out of ones misery when suffering from toothache..

What could have been improved

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing that can be improved.

Visited in January 2011. Posted on 28 January 2011