Aycliffe Dental Surgery

Telephone: * 0844 3756868
Address: 49 Maidstone Road, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6DG
Website: http://www.aycliffedentistry.com

Very Impressed

I was very impressed to find such a wonderful practice and a caring, happy team. I can only imagine that the practice must treat their staff well, as they are always so cheery and happy when you visit, nothing is ever too much trouble.
I have recommended several friends to the practice and in particular one dentist, who is excellent. They are so kind and caring and explains everything in terms I understand, they are a credit to the practice and I am glad they have been there so long.
My only slight negative comment would be that the practice website does not do the practice justice. It looks as if the practice is decayed and old, looking at the hazey photo they have one there. I was hoping to go on their website and find out some more information about a private crown I have been offered, but there was nothing on there. If only there website could be a cheery and informative as the information provided on here.
Overall though I would recommend to everyone, the service you receive is fantastic. :)

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 19 September 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 20 September 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regards the surgery. All comments are fed back to the staff and I am sure they will be delighted with the feedback given.
If you require any further information about any specific aspect of your treatment please feel free to contact us directly at the practice and we will be happy to help.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

One of the best I have ever used

I would like to say that I have over the years seen many dentists and by far the dentist I saw at this surgery was one of the best, I felt no pain, every thing was explained to me, even the crown I had done elswhere that is not 100% correct was explained to me as to why it is not correct with a simple and believable explanation and with good alternative suggestions on how it can be corrected unlike the last 3 dentists I had asked. As a person who is very nervous about visiting the Dentist I do not feel I will worry about my next visit and will carry on using them even though it's a 30 mile drive. I would gladly recomend them.

Visited in July 2013. Posted on 11 July 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 12 July 2013

We would like to thank you for your kind comments about the practice. I will of course feed these comments back to our staff and I am sure they will be delighted to see such high reviews of the service we are providing.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Dave K. gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Service offered

I've been with this dentist for over 5 years now as an NHS patient and have always found the service and treatment very good.

Visited in December 2012. Posted on 29 June 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 01 July 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about the practice, we strive to offer an outstanding level of service to all our patients and encourage patient feedback.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Very happy with all aspects of treatment

I was seen by a very nice dentist who explained all my options and then all through the treatment they told me what they were going to do next.
I have always found the practice staff very helpful and kind.
I would highly recommend the surgery to all my friends and family.
They do not have parking for patients but I have never found it difficult to find parking on the roadside.
I would give them 10 out of 10.

Visited in April 2012. Posted on 08 February 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 11 September 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback, we will pass on your comments to our Swalecliffe team, who I am sure will be delighted by your comments.

Brilliant Dental Practice

I visited this dental practice recently for a course of treatment and received such a warm welcome from everyone there. The staff are so friendly and caring, and very polite and courteous, but at the same time professional. I had a lot of work that needed to be done, but the dentist explained this catefully to me and explained all the NHS charges in the surgery. I was very pleased with the outcome of my treatment, which in my opinion was completed to a very high standard. The practice itself is very clean and tidy.
The staff on the front desk are extremely nice, and were able to answer any other questions I had for them. I would recommend this practice to anyone.Well done Aycliffe dentistry!!!

Visited in December 2012. Posted on 26 January 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 01 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an encouraging feedback about the practice, your praise will be passed on to the staff at the surgery.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Dental practice feedback

Rude staff, treatments unsuitable unless you pay for private treatment that they try to hard sell.

Visited in January 2013. Posted on 21 January 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 22 January 2013

As a practice we strive to offer affordable and high quality dental care for all patients. We offer a wide variety of treatments, which are available on the NHS. Some more cosmetic treatments are not available on the NHS and these can be provided privately, although we would not want any patient to feel pressurised, however we feel it is important to give patients choice.

If you would like the practice to respond to any particular issues please contact us directly and we would be more than happy to look into this matter for you.

Excellent practice

We have just registered with this practice and cannot fault the staff and treatment, the cost is excellent and the service brilliant. We have changed from private to NHS and this is better than private in every aspect, really wish we found this practice when we first moved this way as we have had to stay private when not being able to afford it!

Visited in January 2013. Posted on 09 January 2013

excellent

What I liked

i have had to have a few trips to aycliffe recently,the staff are lovely there and really have put me at ease,i have previously had a bad experience at the dentist,and to be honest didnt think i would ever be able to get the courage to go back,but after having my treatment done here,my faith has been restored,everyone is so kind and aswered all the questions i had,the only thing i would say is on my first visit,the tv was playing and being a nervous patient,i really did get worked up as i didnt really want to know about root fillings and didnt want to watch it,but it seems to have been taken down now which is good.

What could have been improved

The only thing i would have said was the practice was quite dated on my first visit there,but recently it has been decorated and i must say its looking great.

Any other comments

i would recommend this practice to everyone,lovely team of staff.i never thought i would say that i enjoyed going to the dentist ..

Visited in November 2012. Posted on 23 November 2012

Excellent practice

The staff - very friendly

What could have been improved

Music in the waiting area to distract from the noise.

Any other comments

Wonderful staff and they are always so helpful and caring. I usually attend with my family and the practice make the children feel very welcome and the appointment is great fun, riding in the magic chair.
The practice was looking very smart and seems to have had a lick of paint. The greatest improvement for me was that the old playhouse had gone and i can now fully see my kids as they play, i was always concerened before as i could not see them in the playhouse.
I would recommend this practice to anyone who has children.
Keep up the good work Aycliffe.

Visited in October 2012. Posted on 23 November 2012

Anonymous recommended Aycliffe Dental Surgery

Highly recommended. Thank you all for your kindness.

What I liked

I was very nervous when I booked my appointment as I have not been seen for several years. The receptionist put me at ease and was so very kind to me.
The dentist I saw was very good and I would highly recomend them to everyone.
All the staff were so helpful and made my experience a very pleasant one.

What could have been improved

The practice is slightly dated although clean and friendly.

Any other comments

Would highly recommend and have done to all at my local baby group.

Visited in March 2012. Posted on 20 April 2012

Aycliffe Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

* Calls to numbers starting in 0844 3756 cost 0p plus up to 5ppm from BT Anytime. Mobile and other providers’ charges may vary.