Aycliffe Dental Surgery

Telephone: * 0844 3756868
Address: 49 Maidstone Road, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6DG
Website: http://www.aycliffedentistry.com

Brilliant Practice

I would strongly recommend this practice to friends and family. I am a very nervous patient but was put to ease from start to finish. The dentist was very patient with me and explained all my treatment options and costs, reception was also helpful regarding payment and finding another appointment for me.
I left feeling a lot more comfortable attending the dentist, very happy with the service I received.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 11 November 2014

vmatthews gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant dentist

I am so lucky my friends recommend the dentist to me and my family. They are a brilliant dentist and makes you feel at ease. I have always been afraid of going to the dentist I wish I had known them before. My old dentist never cleaned my teeth in 15 years this dentist has cleaned them twice in 2 years l would recommend this dentist and their staff the only negative comment is the receptionist could welcome us with a smile and be more friendly .

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 09 August 2014

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Avoid took wrong tooth out

Extremely rude staff wouldn't listen and uninterested despite going back numerous times as still in agony after having a tooth extracted which they said was needed, went back to see them and explained my concerns that it maybe another tooth that was the issue, they wouldn't listen and just said I needed no further treatment and it would get better, 2 days later still in agony I visited a dentist at the out of hour hours service and and after they examined they said I had an impacted wisdom tooth that was very infected and will also need to be removed, i do wonder if the right tooth was extracted in the first place and they would only X-ray the the tooth with the cap, I feel if they had listened and x rayed all my teeth this would of been sorted out a lot sooner, I would not recommend this dentist

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 24 May 2014

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 03 June 2014

We strive to offer exceptional NHS care and would like to apologise that you feel you have not been offered a good service at the practice.

Unfortunately, we are unable to comment on individual complaints on this website due to confidentiality. If you would like our complaints manager to respond to your concerns, please contact the practice directly and we will be happy to look into your points of concern.

Very Impressed

I was very impressed to find such a wonderful practice and a caring, happy team. I can only imagine that the practice must treat their staff well, as they are always so cheery and happy when you visit, nothing is ever too much trouble.
I have recommended several friends to the practice and in particular one dentist, who is excellent. They are so kind and caring and explains everything in terms I understand, they are a credit to the practice and I am glad they have been there so long.
My only slight negative comment would be that the practice website does not do the practice justice. It looks as if the practice is decayed and old, looking at the hazey photo they have one there. I was hoping to go on their website and find out some more information about a private crown I have been offered, but there was nothing on there. If only there website could be a cheery and informative as the information provided on here.
Overall though I would recommend to everyone, the service you receive is fantastic. :)

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 19 September 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 20 September 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regards the surgery. All comments are fed back to the staff and I am sure they will be delighted with the feedback given.
If you require any further information about any specific aspect of your treatment please feel free to contact us directly at the practice and we will be happy to help.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

One of the best I have ever used

I would like to say that I have over the years seen many dentists and by far the dentist I saw at this surgery was one of the best, I felt no pain, every thing was explained to me, even the crown I had done elswhere that is not 100% correct was explained to me as to why it is not correct with a simple and believable explanation and with good alternative suggestions on how it can be corrected unlike the last 3 dentists I had asked. As a person who is very nervous about visiting the Dentist I do not feel I will worry about my next visit and will carry on using them even though it's a 30 mile drive. I would gladly recomend them.

Visited in July 2013. Posted on 11 July 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 12 July 2013

We would like to thank you for your kind comments about the practice. I will of course feed these comments back to our staff and I am sure they will be delighted to see such high reviews of the service we are providing.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Excellent practice

We have just registered with this practice and cannot fault the staff and treatment, the cost is excellent and the service brilliant. We have changed from private to NHS and this is better than private in every aspect, really wish we found this practice when we first moved this way as we have had to stay private when not being able to afford it!

Visited in January 2013. Posted on 09 January 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 04 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our practice and for your encouraging comments and your positive feedback will be passed on to our practice team.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Dental practice feedback

Rude staff, treatments unsuitable unless you pay for private treatment that they try to hard sell.

Visited in January 2013. Posted on 21 January 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 22 January 2013

As a practice we strive to offer affordable and high quality dental care for all patients. We offer a wide variety of treatments, which are available on the NHS. Some more cosmetic treatments are not available on the NHS and these can be provided privately, although we would not want any patient to feel pressurised, however we feel it is important to give patients choice.

If you would like the practice to respond to any particular issues please contact us directly and we would be more than happy to look into this matter for you.

Brilliant Dental Practice

I visited this dental practice recently for a course of treatment and received such a warm welcome from everyone there. The staff are so friendly and caring, and very polite and courteous, but at the same time professional. I had a lot of work that needed to be done, but the dentist explained this catefully to me and explained all the NHS charges in the surgery. I was very pleased with the outcome of my treatment, which in my opinion was completed to a very high standard. The practice itself is very clean and tidy.
The staff on the front desk are extremely nice, and were able to answer any other questions I had for them. I would recommend this practice to anyone.Well done Aycliffe dentistry!!!

Visited in December 2012. Posted on 26 January 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 01 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an encouraging feedback about the practice, your praise will be passed on to the staff at the surgery.

Dave K. gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Service offered

I've been with this dentist for over 5 years now as an NHS patient and have always found the service and treatment very good.

Visited in December 2012. Posted on 29 June 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 01 July 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about the practice, we strive to offer an outstanding level of service to all our patients and encourage patient feedback.

Anonymous recommended Aycliffe Dental Surgery

excellent

What I liked

i have had to have a few trips to aycliffe recently,the staff are lovely there and really have put me at ease,i have previously had a bad experience at the dentist,and to be honest didnt think i would ever be able to get the courage to go back,but after having my treatment done here,my faith has been restored,everyone is so kind and aswered all the questions i had,the only thing i would say is on my first visit,the tv was playing and being a nervous patient,i really did get worked up as i didnt really want to know about root fillings and didnt want to watch it,but it seems to have been taken down now which is good.

What could have been improved

The only thing i would have said was the practice was quite dated on my first visit there,but recently it has been decorated and i must say its looking great.

Any other comments

i would recommend this practice to everyone,lovely team of staff.i never thought i would say that i enjoyed going to the dentist ..

Visited in November 2012. Posted on 23 November 2012

Aycliffe Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

* Calls to numbers starting in 0844 3756 cost 0p plus up to 5ppm from BT Anytime. Mobile and other providers’ charges may vary.