Aycliffe Dental Surgery

Address: 49 Maidstone Road, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6DG
Website: http://www.aycliffedentistry.com

Jon Gale (Diesel) gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Long distance HGV driver

Last year I lost a filling. My Eastbourne dentist said they couldn't fit me in for three months. Yes three months. Every time I tried to get an appointment it was a long delay because they did private treatment on a Friday. This made my life diffficult as I am a long distance HGV driver and away all week. Then I was told by some of my co workers that Aycliffe took NHS. I wentstraight round to them as they are literally around the corner from our yard.
I had an appointment made there and then for the next day. My filling was replaced and away I went very happy.
My last check up was booked for March, however there was a possibilty I may not get back in time to keep the appointment. I phoned explaining my problem. The receptionist altered the appointment for one later in the day, which I made.
The checkup was completed but I had a filling that would be in need of repair. This could be done there and then if I wanted. Taking this option it was done in no time at all.
Being away alot makes drivers lives very difficult when it comes to the normal appointments of life.
This is a very friendly, proffessional and courteous practice.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 11 March 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 18 March 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments.

As a practice we aim to accommodate patients with the most appropriate appointment times to suit you and do our best to treat you swiftly wherever necessary. I am glad to see that we could accommodate your requests and you were treated so swiftly.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and do hope that you feel confident in recommending us to your friends and family.

superb service

My dentist is an outstanding dentist for your dental surgery.... receptionist is a very valid member to your team.... they have dealt with my enquires very well and in a professional manner... nothing is a problem to them... the nurses have all been jolly and very helpful and makes the experience to the dentist more bearable as im a nervous patient... I would highly recommend this dental practise ... 5 stars to all involved....

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 06 March 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 18 March 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments and especially our reception team.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Rudest staff ever!

Messed up my appointments twice and tried to blame me for this - and to be told in person bythe receptionist that I made up an excuse the first time is disgusting.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 16 December 2014

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 17 December 2014

The practice values feedback from all patients on the service we provide and are keen to take any feedback on board to improve our service wherever possible.

We have a policy in place on missed appointments and the practice must adhere to this policy to make best use of available funding and appointment slots for the local community. Missed appointment time wastes dentist time, this time could be better allocated to treat emergencies or reallocated to new patients.

We look at each individual case separately and although we cannot comment directly about a confidential matter on an open forum, a full investigation would have been carried out before any decision would be made.

Brilliant Practice

I would strongly recommend this practice to friends and family. I am a very nervous patient but was put to ease from start to finish. The dentist was very patient with me and explained all my treatment options and costs, reception was also helpful regarding payment and finding another appointment for me.
I left feeling a lot more comfortable attending the dentist, very happy with the service I received.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 11 November 2014

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 06 March 2015

Great Dentist

I would highly recommend this practice to friends and family, I am a very nervous patient and was put to ease very quickly from being welcomed at reception to the appointment with my dentist. Everything was explained to me during my appointment and I left feeling less nervous about visiting the dentist.
Very happy with the service I received.

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 11 November 2014

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 23 February 2015

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the practice. All comments are filtered back to the staff and I am sure they will be delighted with your positive feedback given.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the practice.

vmatthews gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant dentist

I am so lucky my friends recommend the dentist to me and my family. They are a brilliant dentist and makes you feel at ease. I have always been afraid of going to the dentist I wish I had known them before. My old dentist never cleaned my teeth in 15 years this dentist has cleaned them twice in 2 years l would recommend this dentist and their staff the only negative comment is the receptionist could welcome us with a smile and be more friendly .

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 09 August 2014

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 06 March 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Avoid took wrong tooth out

Extremely rude staff wouldn't listen and uninterested despite going back numerous times as still in agony after having a tooth extracted which they said was needed, went back to see them and explained my concerns that it maybe another tooth that was the issue, they wouldn't listen and just said I needed no further treatment and it would get better, 2 days later still in agony I visited a dentist at the out of hour hours service and and after they examined they said I had an impacted wisdom tooth that was very infected and will also need to be removed, i do wonder if the right tooth was extracted in the first place and they would only X-ray the the tooth with the cap, I feel if they had listened and x rayed all my teeth this would of been sorted out a lot sooner, I would not recommend this dentist

Visited in May 2014. Posted on 24 May 2014

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 03 June 2014

We strive to offer exceptional NHS care and would like to apologise that you feel you have not been offered a good service at the practice.

Unfortunately, we are unable to comment on individual complaints on this website due to confidentiality. If you would like our complaints manager to respond to your concerns, please contact the practice directly and we will be happy to look into your points of concern.

Very Impressed

I was very impressed to find such a wonderful practice and a caring, happy team. I can only imagine that the practice must treat their staff well, as they are always so cheery and happy when you visit, nothing is ever too much trouble.
I have recommended several friends to the practice and in particular one dentist, who is excellent. They are so kind and caring and explains everything in terms I understand, they are a credit to the practice and I am glad they have been there so long.
My only slight negative comment would be that the practice website does not do the practice justice. It looks as if the practice is decayed and old, looking at the hazey photo they have one there. I was hoping to go on their website and find out some more information about a private crown I have been offered, but there was nothing on there. If only there website could be a cheery and informative as the information provided on here.
Overall though I would recommend to everyone, the service you receive is fantastic. :)

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 19 September 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 20 September 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regards the surgery. All comments are fed back to the staff and I am sure they will be delighted with the feedback given.
If you require any further information about any specific aspect of your treatment please feel free to contact us directly at the practice and we will be happy to help.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

One of the best I have ever used

I would like to say that I have over the years seen many dentists and by far the dentist I saw at this surgery was one of the best, I felt no pain, every thing was explained to me, even the crown I had done elswhere that is not 100% correct was explained to me as to why it is not correct with a simple and believable explanation and with good alternative suggestions on how it can be corrected unlike the last 3 dentists I had asked. As a person who is very nervous about visiting the Dentist I do not feel I will worry about my next visit and will carry on using them even though it's a 30 mile drive. I would gladly recomend them.

Visited in July 2013. Posted on 11 July 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 12 July 2013

We would like to thank you for your kind comments about the practice. I will of course feed these comments back to our staff and I am sure they will be delighted to see such high reviews of the service we are providing.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Excellent practice

We have just registered with this practice and cannot fault the staff and treatment, the cost is excellent and the service brilliant. We have changed from private to NHS and this is better than private in every aspect, really wish we found this practice when we first moved this way as we have had to stay private when not being able to afford it!

Visited in January 2013. Posted on 09 January 2013

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 04 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our practice and for your encouraging comments and your positive feedback will be passed on to our practice team.

* Calls to 084 numbers are charged at a higher rate than standard calls on BT’s most popular call plan (BT Unlimited Anytime). Mobile and other providers' costs will vary and you should check the costs of calls with your provider.