Aycliffe Dental Surgery

Address: 49 Maidstone Road, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6DG
Website: http://www.aycliffedentistry.com

Paula Howard gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Always a good service

The service here is great, they are always on time and make me feel at ease.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 08 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 09 June 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice and service, we are glad we have always made you feel at ease. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and are glad you feel confident in recommending us to your friends and family.

thecrazyartist gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding

I have been with this practice for over twenty years, I would never consider any other practice or dentist. In emergencies I get instant help, in maintenance, I get regular check up appointments. I find them efficient in administration, and gentle in treatment. I have absolute trust in my dentist and the practice.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 09 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 09 June 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice and your long standing support of our practice. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 2 stars

staff not compassionate enough

I had a successful extraction yesterday, before this appointment when i sat in the dentist chair the assistant got me to sign the form then handed me an after care packet with 2 dressings in there was no communication to me while i waited in the chair for my extraction i felt isolated and did not think the practice was client friendly i would not recommend this dentist but the receptionist was happy and smiling to take the payment.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 09 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 12 June 2015

We apologise that you did not feel that the practice or the practice team have met your expectations on this occasion. It would have been our intention to make your visit as informative and relaxed as possible, the surgery team do give you some reflective time for reading through the consent forms and asking questions during the procedure.

We are glad that your treatment was completed successfully and that you felt our reception team were happy and smiley, they always do their best to put patients at ease.

Once again we apologise that our service did not meet your expectations on this occasion. We are unable to comment on individual matters via the choices website, however if you have particular concerns about any treatment or service you have received from the practice we would ask that you contact the practice directly and we will be happy to resolve any concerns.

Aycliffe Dentistry

It's all good

Appointments are easy to arrange and run on time.
Dentist and staff polite, friendly and approachable.
Given clear unfussy advice about possible treatments and outcomes.
All in all they provide a good, no great service.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 10 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 12 June 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Routine checkup and fast treament

I attended for my routine checkup. My teeth were descaled and discovered that part of the enamel on a front tooth had chipped. The chip was speedily repaired with a chemical filler. I am very satisfied.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 16 June 2015

Excellent service.

Very helpful friendly and flexible.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 22 June 2015

Yvette Coulthard gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment

I am very happy with the treatment I have received my dentist who does an excellent job within the constraints of the NHS. I have only praise for the treatment, advice and attitude.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 04 July 2015

MW gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Completely Changed my View of Dentists

I was recommended to Aycliffe by a work colleague when I was suffering extreme pain from a tooth that needed removing. I have been dentist phobic for most of my life following painful and scary treatment when I was a child (40 odd years ago). I have mainly avoided dentists due to fear of pain and also because they can be costly to visit.

I gingerly made an appointment at Aycliffe and saw a lovely, kind dentist who listened to me when I explained my fears and subsequently treated me very gently. I was sent to East Grinstead to have my tooth removed under sedation and then I started returning to Aycliffe for regular check-ups.

Although my original dentist has now left, their replacement is equally kind and reassuring. Each time I visit, I am given "just a little bit more" treatment - to within my fear and pain tolerances - and I am glad to say I have never felt any pain and as a result my fear diminishes with each visit. It helps that my dentist and the nurse are in the same age group as me and that the atmosphere is friendly and reassuring. I had a scale and polish last time I visited. A few years ago I would have been kicking and struggling against it. This time, I lay there calmly and felt such a sense of achievement to have nice clean teeth with no dramas.

I cannot recommend Aycliffe enough. I am an NHS patient and I feel that the prices are very fair and the treatment is first class.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 29 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 29 June 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice. We are thrilled to hear that you confidence in dentistry is returning and that we hope to continue to build this confidence in the future.

Lynne Weedon gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great service

I have always been impressed with the speed of service, the efficiency of the email reminders and the courtesy of all the staff each time I have visited. All the dentists I have seen are also very friendly and supportive - especially when I am nervous. Highly recommended!

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 19 May 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 22 May 2015

Aycliffe Dentistry - Paddock Wood

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Professional but also with great personal care

Both the dentist and dental nurse were extremely professional and efficient, they were also extremely kind and caring, particularly when dealing with an unwell patient. Nothing was too much trouble.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 25 May 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 03 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Practice

* Calls to 084 numbers are charged at a higher rate than standard calls on BT’s most popular call plan (BT Unlimited Anytime). Mobile and other providers' costs will vary and you should check the costs of calls with your provider.