Want to help us improve NHS Choices?

Find out more and sign up to our user research panel

Aycliffe Dental Surgery

Telephone: * 0844 3756868
Address: 49 Maidstone Road, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 6DG
Website: http://www.aycliffedentistry.com

hamblin7 gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

My first visit to Aycliffe Surgery

Today I made my first visit to the Aycliffe surgery, I was put at ease from the moment I walked in the door, as a very nervous person where dentist are concerned it was a relief to encounter such professionalism with everybody from the receptionist to the dental staff, I certainly have no fears regarding my next visit. Many thanks to all at the surgery.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 10 July 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 20 July 2015

Thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments.

All our friendly team are always on hand to put you at ease if you are nervous or have any concerns with regards to your treatment. We aim to make the practice calming and relaxing at all times and welcoming throughout.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and are glad you feel confident in recommending us to your friends and family.

very caring profesionals

I visited this dentist after a terrible ordeal at my own dentist which left me terrified and never wanting to go to the dentist again
I can not believe how caring and understanding this dentist is, I was treated with so much
understanding, that If I have problems again I would certainly go back,
I would recommend that anyone who has a fear of dentist to give them a try, I came away
from my treatment feeling that I was cared for, and not just a number.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 17 July 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 20 July 2015

Every patient is treated as an individual and all our treatment plans are tailor made for your specific needs and requirements.

ARed gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Dentist

A great dentist surgery. Calm, clean and cheerful. All staff made me feel welcome and treatment my great.
Made even better by the positive conversation and advice given.
Thank you for my stickers too!

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 22 July 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 24 July 2015

It is very encouraging to receive such positive feedback and all your feedback is greatly appreciated. We pass on your comments on to our staff members to help improve the service we offer and I am sure they will be delighted by these.

Dentist always gives time

I have had a number of dentists over the years at Aycliffe Dentist practise and they have all been most helpful and eventually managed to overcome any problem I may have had. They listen to and answer all queries and explain procedures so you're aware of consequences and probable outcome.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 25 July 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

Excellent dentists

My husband and I changed to this surgery after our private dentist retired and their replacement recommended a huge amount of treatment at an equally huge cost. The dentist we saw at Aycliffe was very thorough in checking us out and, to our surprise, did not recommend any treatment at all for my husband - just to keep an eye on one or two small potential problems which, in the interim couple of years, has resulted in a few small fillings. I, too, have found the treatment to be thorough and any treatment recommended is explained fully. Everyone is friendly, helpful and professional. I could not be happier.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 26 July 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

Paula Howard gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Always a good service

The service here is great, they are always on time and make me feel at ease.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 08 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 09 June 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice and service, we are glad we have always made you feel at ease. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments.

thecrazyartist gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding

I have been with this practice for over twenty years, I would never consider any other practice or dentist. In emergencies I get instant help, in maintenance, I get regular check up appointments. I find them efficient in administration, and gentle in treatment. I have absolute trust in my dentist and the practice.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 09 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 09 June 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice and your long standing support of our practice. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 2 stars

staff not compassionate enough

I had a successful extraction yesterday, before this appointment when i sat in the dentist chair the assistant got me to sign the form then handed me an after care packet with 2 dressings in there was no communication to me while i waited in the chair for my extraction i felt isolated and did not think the practice was client friendly i would not recommend this dentist but the receptionist was happy and smiling to take the payment.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 09 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 12 June 2015

We apologise that you did not feel that the practice or the practice team have met your expectations on this occasion. It would have been our intention to make your visit as informative and relaxed as possible, the surgery team do give you some reflective time for reading through the consent forms and asking questions during the procedure.

We are glad that your treatment was completed successfully and that you felt our reception team were happy and smiley, they always do their best to put patients at ease.

Once again we apologise that our service did not meet your expectations on this occasion. We are unable to comment on individual matters via the choices website, however if you have particular concerns about any treatment or service you have received from the practice we would ask that you contact the practice directly and we will be happy to resolve any concerns.

Aycliffe Dentistry

It's all good

Appointments are easy to arrange and run on time.
Dentist and staff polite, friendly and approachable.
Given clear unfussy advice about possible treatments and outcomes.
All in all they provide a good, no great service.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 10 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 12 June 2015

We would like to thank you for your kind comments with regards to our practice. All feedback is greatly appreciated and passed onto our staff members to help improve the service we offer, I am sure they will be delighted with your positive comments.

Anonymous gave Aycliffe Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Routine checkup and fast treament

I attended for my routine checkup. My teeth were descaled and discovered that part of the enamel on a front tooth had chipped. The chip was speedily repaired with a chemical filler. I am very satisfied.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 16 June 2015

Aycliffe Dental Surgery replied on 17 June 2015

Aycliffe Dentistry – Paddock Wood

* Calls to 084 numbers are charged at a higher rate than standard calls on BT’s most popular call plan (BT Unlimited Anytime). Mobile and other providers' costs will vary and you should check the costs of calls with your provider.