BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY

Telephone: 01295 273112
Address: Hanwell Mews, Rotary Way, Banbury, OX16 1AP
Website: Website address not added

Ann Manetta gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Caring staff professional service.

I have attended this practise for many years and am very happy with the service i receive. The main receptionist is extremely helpful and caring. I watched them go out of their way with a man with learning difficulties helping him complete forms etc, very kind.
I have always seen the same dentist and they are the best dentist i have ever had. I have an illness that affects my teeth and they have taken the time to understand my issues and
advise me. They explain everything and is kind and caring and above all very professional. Id recommend this practice to everyone.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 28 February 2014

First appointment

Rang and registered over the phone and was given an appointment within a couple of days. Dentist was brilliantly at putting me at ease. Problem was dealt with and I could not have been happier. Everything was always explained to me with treatment.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 11 February 2014

Lovely gentle dentist

Very friendly staff with a very gentle dentist.

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 11 February 2014

Great service and treatment

I would like to express how happy I was with the service I received at Banbury Dental Surgery. From the welcoming receptionists to the friendly dentist. I felt very happy with the service and treatment I received and would definitely recommend this practice to anyone looking for a new dentist

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 10 February 2014

R. ALI gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

caring dentist

I attended my dental appointment with the dentist for a tooth extraction . They were very gentle and caring which made me feel at ease. They explained the procedure to me and answered any questions i had. I would recommend this dentist to all my friends and family.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 05 February 2014

Anonymous gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 2 stars

More private than NHS

New to the area, I called this dentist for an emergency appointment to glue my broken/snapped NHS veneer back on. Yes, they saw me that day but.. the dentist didn't believe that my veneer was done on the NHS around 2 years ago. Said they couldn't replace on the NHS but can do privately. My previous dentist had also intended to put a false plate in to cover a 2 tooth gap. This dentist proceeded to inform me what can be done privately. This surgery has a great big NHS sign outside yet they are very private orientated. Very misleading. Didn't like them, won't go back and cannot recommend - particularly to old people who may not understand and just agree to anything. Not trustworthy in that regard in my view. Left a bad taste.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 27 January 2014

Ken Fowler gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Visit on 11th December 2013

A first class service with great care and consideration during the treatment. Excellent explanations and advice prior to the treatment. Have already recommended to my family and my eldest son already attends this dentist.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 11 December 2013

Andy gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Long standing patient

I have attended Banbury Dental Surgery for many years.
I have always been put at ease and have admired the professionalism of all the staff

Visited in September 2013. Posted on 25 September 2013

Absolutely lovely

My dentist is absolutely brilliant and really patient and kind with patients who are anxious

Visited in September 2013. Posted on 04 September 2013

gandham recommended BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY

A pleasant and satisfying experience.

What I liked

3 weeks prior to my wedding i had to conquer my biggest fear, a trip to the dentist. I was seen by a dentist who made me feel very comfortable, guiding me to the best NHS and cosmetic work at a reasonable price to give me that perfect smile. I would highly recommend this surgery to anyone, very satisfied with the professionalism, work and price. :-)

Visited in August 2012. Posted on 08 September 2012