BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY

Website: Website address not added

Michael Carty gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Escapades in Chichén Itzá

What I liked

As an experience to look forward to, a trip to the dentist always ranks very lowly with me. A trip to Banbury Dental Surgery is as good as it can get in my experience. Starting with friendly and efficient reception staff who are willing to answer any questions and help with any form filing required through to a friendly dentist who is at pains to ensure your comfort at all times. The work required was professionally explained and carried out to a high standard in a very timely fashion with very little waiting time beyond the appointment time. A friendly assistant helped calm the nerves and made the experience even more pleasant. The only shadow cast on the experience was the trip to the hospital required to get the initial X-Rays as the equipment at the practice was awaiting repair when I first visited, I believe this has now been remedied.
The sacrificial ritual of the small child was unexpected... oh wait, that was Chichén Itzá, ignore that bit.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 02 December 2014

Carmel Forrester gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Feedback

Like many others, I really don't enjoy going to the dentist however, since joining this practice I have found it easier to keep up my regular visits due to the staff and in particular the dentist that treats me.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 26 November 2014

David McNaught gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Satisfied clients

Throughout the last ten years my wife and myself have nothing but praise for the treatment we have received from Banbury Dental Surgery. The reception staff are efficient and friendly and at all times helpful.

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 26 November 2014

Well pleased

When my previous dentist began an all private service I joined this practice and have never regretted it.

I have seen the same dentist since I first visited this surgery and feel I could not receive better treatment even if I was a fee paying patient. Members of my family now also use this practice, we all live in the Brackley area but feel the distance we travel is well justified. I see now many dentist are advertising for new patients but I would not choose to change..

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 27 November 2014

Paul southam gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

My dental visits

I'm very happy with the service this dental practice delivers x I would certainly recommend them x many thanks

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 07 October 2014

Sarah Hickman gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic

I find this practice so friendly and welcoming. I'm petrified of going and didn't go to the dentist for 10 years or more until I had a problem - saw a lovely dentist there who put me at ease - explained everything and did their best to calm me down. I go every 6 months now - still nervous but I feel better for knowing they're there to help me. Can't recommend this practice enough!

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 14 October 2014

Anonymous gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service with a smile

The family and I have been using these guys for years. Great practice, really friendly, well organised and, most importantly, superb at what they do. From entering reception through to the dentist chair, all is calm efficiency with a smile. No need to say more...

Visited in October 2014. Posted on 14 October 2014

Babs Ballard gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

very helful and understanding and friendly

after a bad experiance once , they understood and were very kind and gentle they are so friendly and always have a smile which helped me to relax, i am still a bit nervous but much better now

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 26 October 2014

ecps gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Highly professional - and friendly too

The whole atmosphere is one of quiet efficiency. The staff are highly competent and also communicate well. Nobody looks forward to going to the dentist but here the whole procedure is about as good as it can be.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 05 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words it's very much appreciated,
Banbury Dental Surgery

All Positive, excellent.

Very thorough and informative. Took time to explain things and answer any questions.
No negatives, would easily recommend to others.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 13 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback,
Banbury Dental Surgery