BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY

Telephone: 01295 273112
Address: Hanwell Mews, Rotary Way, Banbury, OX16 1AP
Website: Website address not added

our latest dental visit

Myself and my two children have been patients at Banbury Dental Surgery for many years and we are always greeted with a cheerful smile at the reception which puts at our ease straight away. Our dentist is so lovely, always explains everything they are going to do, the children end up arguing who is going into the chair first. I am more than happy with our dental care and I would recommend it to anyone who might be nervous about making an appointment, they are so helpful, cheerful and kind.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 27 August 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY has not yet replied.

Mrs Rumble gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist

I have been using this Dentist surgery for a number of years now and always find the dentist and staff to be pleasant and reassuring. I would highly recommend this practice to others. And have done so

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 23 August 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY has not yet replied.

First Class!

I have been attending Banbury Dental Surgery for a few years now and I have always found the staff to be helpful, friendly and very professional. I would definitely recommend to others!

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 22 August 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 22 August 2014

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review,

Pleasant.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 19 August 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 21 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, it is very much appreciated.

Mark Harmon gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Excellant service

I have been with this surgery since they moved from Broad Street in Banbury and have always found them very friendly and helpful. They are also able to put you at ease, as I am not the best at dentists!

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 06 August 2014

Great Dentists

I am new to the area and had a check up at this practice today. I only called for an appointment yesterday and got one so quickly which was very helpful. A very friendly welcome in reception, nice that they took the time to explain the paperwork and the nhs charges with me.
The dentist I saw was very good, really put me at ease as I was a bit nervous. Their assistant was equally very nice and friendly.
Would recommend and will be using them as my regular dentist from now on.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 05 June 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us great feedback, we look forward to seeing you again.

Kind and friendly practice

I've finally got round to writing a review after attending the practice for many years. The staff are extremely welcoming and helped me to overcome my 'fear' of dentists. Would recommend to anyone!

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 05 June 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 20 August 2014

Thank you very much for your recommendation,

Jan B gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

First rate!

My 93 year old mother has recently required dental work and the whole team at Banbury Dental Surgery couldn't have done more to make her visits as easy as possible. Her dentist was kind, considerate and was very careful to ensure my mother's comfort during her treatments. Thank you.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 08 May 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 20 August 2014

You are welcome and thank you for taking the time out to leave us such great feedback,

Ann Manetta gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Caring staff professional service.

I have attended this practise for many years and am very happy with the service i receive. The main receptionist is extremely helpful and caring. I watched them go out of their way with a man with learning difficulties helping him complete forms etc, very kind.
I have always seen the same dentist and they are the best dentist i have ever had. I have an illness that affects my teeth and they have taken the time to understand my issues and
advise me. They explain everything and is kind and caring and above all very professional. Id recommend this practice to everyone.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 28 February 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback, we look forward to seeing you again,

First appointment

Rang and registered over the phone and was given an appointment within a couple of days. Dentist was brilliantly at putting me at ease. Problem was dealt with and I could not have been happier. Everything was always explained to me with treatment.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 11 February 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 20 August 2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we hope to see you again soon,