BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY

Telephone: 01295 273112
Address: Hanwell Mews, Rotary Way, Banbury, OX16 1AP
Website: Website address not added

ecps gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Highly professional - and friendly too

The whole atmosphere is one of quiet efficiency. The staff are highly competent and also communicate well. Nobody looks forward to going to the dentist but here the whole procedure is about as good as it can be.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 05 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words it's very much appreciated,

All Positive, excellent.

Very thorough and informative. Took time to explain things and answer any questions.
No negatives, would easily recommend to others.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 13 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback,

very very happy

I hate going to the dentist have not been foe about 5 years. I change to Banbury dental surgery because friends says how good they was and its just round the corner to where I live they was very good made me feel at ease told me what was going to happen and gave me time to prepare myself. I am very happy with them all the staff are nice are friendly.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 19 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

That's great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave us fantastic feedback,

Dental check up

Although this was a routine six month check up , I was seen on time and treated politely and was well informed of any problems which may occur

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 16 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback

Judi Osenton gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Nervous patient !

I have been going to this dentist since it was in Broad Street, Banbury, and although it is the other side of Banbury for me at least there is free car parking!. The staff have always been very helpful and my dentist is excellent. I am always a nervous wreck even for a check up and this dentist is superb, as is their assistant. I would highly recommend my dentist - they have created some incredibly real looking white fillings for me and is very understanding regarding my irrational fears - thank you.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 22 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

Thank you for such positive feedback,

Good service

Everyone is polite and professional.
I have no plans to change my dentist

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 22 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

thank you for taking the time to leave feedback

A first class service

I have only been using the Practice for 2 years, previously using the same Practice for well over 30 years. This practice being only private for many years. Having retired 2 years ago I found my last visit for check up, 2 fillings and Hygenist costing over £400 too expensive to keep going to on a regular basis. Since coming to Banbury dental services not only is it a lot less money but also the dentist speaks to me like I am a person in the room. For a private practise they could learn a lot, such as not discussing last nights events or were they are going on holiday with there assistant when you are sat in their chair. I would also like to thank the dentist for the way they administers the local prior to fillings, I for once have no pain in my gum were the needle went in, were as in the past my gum has been very sore for many days later. A first class service.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 26 September 2014

The best

The best Dentist i have found. Thorough and pleasant and very informative.Cant fault her!! One observation on the Practice is though, the doors have elongated glass panels which you can look in to the room and see other patients being treated. Be better with "frosted "glass.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 22 September 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 26 September 2014

Thank you for your kind feedback and suggestions we will pass on your comments to the practice owner,

Mark Harmon gave BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY a rating of 5 stars

Excellant service

I have been with this surgery since they moved from Broad Street in Banbury and have always found them very friendly and helpful. They are also able to put you at ease, as I am not the best at dentists!

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 06 August 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 20 August 2014

Pleasant.

I have been using this Dentist surgery for a number of years now and always find the dentist and staff to be pleasant and reassuring. I would highly recommend this practice to others.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 19 August 2014

BANBURY DENTAL SURGERY replied on 21 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, it is very much appreciated.