Roch Valley Dental Practice

Address: 23 Roch Valley Way, Brimrod, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 4PZ
Website: Website address not added

carol gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

over the moon!

Today I had 7 teeth out and top denture put right in. I have had a phobia of dentists for over 10 years. This dentist was amazing from my first visit to my third. I wish I had found this dentist years ago. Just want to thank the staff and the dentist for everything.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 30 July 2015

Down In The Mouth gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Appointments Cancelled At Short Notice

Decided to transfer from the Middleton practice and had one visit that resulted in a scale & polish; so far so good. At my next routine appointment I was ushered into the surgery, sat in the chair ask to open my mouth and then told I would need two appointments for my scale & polish. I was asked to vacate the chair and make these appointments at reception; imagine my surprise then when asked for £18 for effectively sitting in the dentists chair! Now I put it to you if I needed two appointments for the treatment why wasn't my treatment started there and then and a further, second, appointment scheduled for completion. In this way the £18 wouldn't feel like it had been taken from me under false pretences.

I will give the practice one last chance before I ask to be put back with the Middleton practice or find another dentist.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 22 June 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 08 July 2015

Thank you for your feedback , though we were a little surprised by the tone given we have cared for you for a while.
The dentist will often carry out a scale and polish at your examination appointment if they have time, though judging by the fact that you commented you needed 2 appointments I suspect that the reason you needed two appointments was that the dentist may have decided that your gum condition may have deteriorated. As such it would not be appropriate to carry out a quick polish, rather to reappoint you with the dental hygienist when there is more time available. This way the hygienist can spend longer with you and tailor your treatment appropriately to ensure your gums are in the best of health
I hope this is the case and we continue to provide you with the correct treatment. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact the practice.

Dan Ridsdale gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Efficient

I had my first appointment today and I have to say the process for new patients was extremely efficient.

Appointment was on time and most of the paper work was all electronic so it was quick and easy to do.

The dentist was pleasant and did a full review of my teeth and offered advice afterwards.

Great service.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 16 June 2015

David Penney gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fast, efficient, painless

Fast, efficient, painless. My last two visits have required various procedures. I was a little anxious about them, but needlessly so. The treatment was fast, efficient and painless. Indeed, there was even no discomfort afterwards. I was very impressed by this.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 11 April 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 13 May 2015

Thank you for your very kind feedback. We are so pleased to be able to provide you with the treatment you needed in a painless manner.

m mahroof gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

roch valley way dentist

I have been patient off roch valley way dentist from last 4 years.never had any problem seen on time friendly staff.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 12 March 2015

Middleton Practice

My appointment was for 09.35 on Friday, 6/2/2015 at the Middleton branch.

I found the staff extremely professional. I felt informed at each stage of the treatment. I felt confident in the dentist completing the treatment as they sort advise from 2 x Dentists at two separate stages to ensure what came next was appropriate and what they were observing was accurate.

I felt that everybody worked extremely well as a team. I felt that I was their main concern which was reassuring.

Excellent - thank you.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 08 February 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 13 May 2015

Thank you also for your kind review of our dental practice. We are pleased that you were well treated by all the staff and pleased with the outcome of your care

Visit to this Dentist and Practic

I have worked overseas for many years... let me tell you, we do not know how well off we are with our NHS !!

Many thanks for your prompt, efficient and professional service.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 06 January 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 07 January 2015

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased you were treated promptly and to a high standard.

nervous patient

All staff very helpful and friendly. Saw dentist for checkup made to feel at ease follow up appointment with therapist for filling. Iwas very nervous but was put at ease by a lovely dentist. The treatment was explained as it was being carried out and they took their time. I did not even feel the injection being given. I am sure I will not be nervous if I have to have any other treatment in the future.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 22 January 2015

Vikki Firebird gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A very happy client

I experience socio-agoraphobia and visiting a dentist is one of my greatest fears. I am so very grateful for the patience and understanding of all the staff it has been a pleasure to interact with during the appointments I've just had following a very old crown breaking away. The dentist I saw, and their assistant, were both very understanding, recommending Bach's Rescue Remedy, to help ease my nerves (yes, it did help enormously), I was given time, once in "the chair" to put in my earphones, get my music playing and to do my relaxing breaths before treatment started. The treatment proceeded at a pace I was comfortable with, and if I needed time to relax and breath again, this was very patiently given. I'm very appreciate of the gentleness of both the dentist and the assistant who ensured I was feeling comfortable throughout, the two long appointments I needed and also for the technicians who made the two wonderful new crowns I now have. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone, along with the advice of, speak to your dentist about any fears/nervousness you have, along with your coping strategies, once they are aware of your needs they are very accommodating. With gratitude for everyone who has been involved in my treatment.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 02 December 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post such glowing feedback for us. We are so pleased that the team took such great care of you and helped you cope with what was a difficult experience. IN future we hope to continue to provide you with the help you need. Thank you again

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Satisfactory

I have been coming to this practice, for a few years now,
i am totally satisfied with all the treatment i have received so far,
Not only that i am made comfortable at all times,
My questions are always answered, they are friendly and obliging.
I don't have any problems what so ever, and as long as they will
have me as a patient, i will continue to be happy.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 09 December 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 17 December 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you have found a dentist you are happy with and we hope to continue delivering the treatment you require at the high standard you have become accustomed to