Roch Valley Dental Practice

Address: 23 Roch Valley Way, Brimrod, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 4PZ
Website: Website address not added

Vikki Firebird gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A very happy client

I experience socio-agoraphobia and visiting a dentist is one of my greatest fears. I am so very grateful for the patience and understanding of all the staff it has been a pleasure to interact with during the appointments I've just had following a very old crown breaking away. The dentist I saw, and their assistant, were both very understanding, recommending Bach's Rescue Remedy, to help ease my nerves (yes, it did help enormously), I was given time, once in "the chair" to put in my earphones, get my music playing and to do my relaxing breaths before treatment started. The treatment proceeded at a pace I was comfortable with, and if I needed time to relax and breath again, this was very patiently given. I'm very appreciate of the gentleness of both the dentist and the assistant who ensured I was feeling comfortable throughout, the two long appointments I needed and also for the technicians who made the two wonderful new crowns I now have. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone, along with the advice of, speak to your dentist about any fears/nervousness you have, along with your coping strategies, once they are aware of your needs they are very accommodating. With gratitude for everyone who has been involved in my treatment.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 02 December 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post such glowing feedback for us. We are so pleased that the team took such great care of you and helped you cope with what was a difficult experience. IN future we hope to continue to provide you with the help you need. Thank you again

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Satisfactory

I have been coming to this practice, for a few years now,
i am totally satisfied with all the treatment i have received so far,
Not only that i am made comfortable at all times,
My questions are always answered, they are friendly and obliging.
I don't have any problems what so ever, and as long as they will
have me as a patient, i will continue to be happy.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 09 December 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 17 December 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you have found a dentist you are happy with and we hope to continue delivering the treatment you require at the high standard you have become accustomed to

Anonymous reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

Not taking on patients but very helpful

I am new to the area and needed to see a dentist, I rung today unfortunately not taking on new patients but the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful refered me to the dental walk in centre at the Infirmary and advised me to keep trying them as they do take on new patients but just full at the moment. Would definitely try there again based on this experience .

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 24 November 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 03 December 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate them and are pleased reception dealt with you in a nice manner. We are currently accepting patients for a while and if tyou would contact the practice as soon as is convenient we would be happy to register you and your family.

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Roch Valley Dentist treatment

Arrived 5 minutes late for my appointment, was immediately grilled by the dentist and told that they would have to rush. If my dentist was that pressed for time, surely my dentist should have re-booked me another appointment.
Had to have 3 filling, wasn't given a choice of no anesthetic as my previous dentist always did (I always choose no anesthetic) and the dentist injected my gums 3 times (upper right and left, lower right) and then proceeded to drill straight after injecting. It felt as if there was no pain relief at all. This seemed quite dangerous, and if I had any fear of the dentist, the pain would have put me off for life. Luckily by the time the dentist was drilling the last tooth, the anesthetic had partially kicked in and I was somewhat pain-free.
Was out of the door in 25 minutes. I know for a fact that a dentist should leave the anesthetic to work for around 10 minutes as my partner had anesthetic under the same dentist a few months ago and went back into the waiting room for 10 minutes, so this seemed barbaric. All to shave off 5 minutes? Seemed more like the dentist had the hump with me. Will be complaining as soon as I can feel my mouth.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 09 September 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Cat gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great!

Very pleased with the care and precision this practice aims for, staff are friendly and welcoming, had dental work done by an amazing dentist - I am very happy and would recommend this place to anyone X

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 01 August 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we have delivered the treatment you needed to your standards.

Good Service & Treatment

After an unsettling appointment with a therapist and their assistant, where i found the pair of them unhelpful and patronizing, i was seriously thinking about changing my dentist. I am a very nervous patient and didn't feel like this taken into consideration.

However, as i needed treatment, i decided to give the surgery one last go as i needed 2 fillings and they knew all my past medical history.

I saw a dentist 1st week of June with their assistant , and in all honesty i think it's the best medical service i have had in years. Both where polite, helpful, explained everything to me and put my nerves at ease. They where quick as well as being careful.

Before hand i was willing to write the surgery off and go elsewhere due to the uncomfortable treatment of the people beforehand, but i feel that these 2 people gave extremely good service & iv'e had no problems with the treatment they did.

I will definitely be asking for the same therapist on my next visit.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 17 June 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 21 July 2014

I am so glad you gave us a second chance to provide your treatment and am pleased we provided the treatment you needed. I am also sorry that your first appointment was not as you expected. We look forward to ssing you again

excellent treatment

having had a fear of dentists due to a bad experience in childhood what a relief to find a practice that treats patients with gentleness and respect. I would recommend this practice to anyone

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 12 April 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 24 April 2014

Thank you for your response. We are so pleased you we happy with the treatment received and look forward to continuing to provide ongoing treatment in future.

jb reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

no problem

Dentist very nice. Always found them and all staff helpful and polite, never had any issues.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 25 April 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us. I am pleased we delivered the care you need and the staff were polite and professional

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Nervous patient, helpful surgery!

I was able to join this surgery and get check up booked for the same day! (Thanks to a cancellation!)
The staff were friendly and helpful and the dentist gave honest factual answers to my questions and concerns. He explained exactly what work needed doing which helped to ease my nerves! Glad I joined here!

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 06 March 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 24 April 2014

Than you so much for for your feedback, we are so pleased that we managed to find you an appointment at short notice and provide the treatment you needed. It means a great deal to us to know we are delivering the high standards we attempt to achieve

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

No problems

Never had any issues.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 24 March 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I hope we continue to deliver high quality treatment to you.