Roch Valley Dental Practice

No problems

Never had any issues.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 24 March 2014

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Nervous patient, helpful surgery!

I was able to join this surgery and get check up booked for the same day! (Thanks to a cancellation!)
The staff were friendly and helpful and the dentist gave honest factual answers to my questions and concerns. He explained exactly what work needed doing which helped to ease my nerves! Glad I joined here!

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 06 March 2014

J.A (Littleborough. gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very efficient

I would recommend the Roch Valley Dental Practice.

When making an appointment it does not take ages like some practices to see a dentist.
If for example, you attend a check up, the dentist usually commences treatment there and then rather than making another appointment in a fortnight.
Yes I would recommend the practice.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 11 February 2014

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

very annoyingly unorganised!

I registered here with my grandmother when the surgery first opened. I have been sent text messages with my grans appointments meaning that I have turned up, to be turned away. I have received recently a text saying a I am due a routine check up, so I have called and booked and appointment and turned up to the appointment to find I don't actually have one because I have not been booked on the system? Again being turned away.

When I have been to two appointment I actually got to see a dentist, I have been told that I need fillings re-doing, given toothpaste and sent away with no offer of re-doing the fillings?

Furious

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 05 February 2014

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

left me feeling in shock and i was shaking

I had my teeth and gum scrape! the dentist i had seen was arrogant, very heavy handed, I was bleeding very badly from the gums, was told it would be a little uncomfortable, the pain was excruciating.Dont think they realised i had this done before and it was never like that. thankfully back with my own dentist who is perfect.They are every thing that thisother dentist should have been, compassionate, kind, reasuring and professional.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 29 January 2014

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant practise wish I'd found them sooner

From the minuet I walked in the door I was put at ease. I was met by a friendly receptionist who told me where to sit. The dentist was brilliant and so patient listening to everything I had to say. I was very impressed.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 22 January 2014

Anonymous reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

rude!

I found the dentist both rude and unprofessional and they made me feel about 10 years old. I left feeling upset and humiliated. Will not be seeing them again!

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 08 November 2013

Anonymous reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

Very pleased

I had a lovley dentist here they were absolutely fantastic! Talked me through the whole procedure and made me feel very comfortable, however the receptionist staff are very rude and unhelpful!

Visited in August 2013. Posted on 24 September 2013

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

TreatMent

I am totally unhappy with the treatment done by the dentist today.During the treat ment the dentist cut off my gums as well as my lips very badly...I have taken out photos of my gums and injury lips.

Visited in July 2013. Posted on 03 July 2013

Susan gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Well Pleaed

I rang in the morning and the staff were really helpfull, I wanted to be taken as a NHS patient, as I had very sore tooth, I was given a cancellation the very same day, and the dentist did an extraction for me, very gently. Great practise

Visited in April 2013. Posted on 09 April 2013