Roch Valley Dental Practice

Telephone: 01706 524469
Address: 23 Roch Valley Way, Brimrod, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 4PZ
Website: Website address not added

Good Service & Treatment

After an unsettling appointment with a therapist and their assistant, where i found the pair of them unhelpful and patronizing, i was seriously thinking about changing my dentist. I am a very nervous patient and didn't feel like this taken into consideration.

However, as i needed treatment, i decided to give the surgery one last go as i needed 2 fillings and they knew all my past medical history.

I saw a dentist 1st week of June with their assistant , and in all honesty i think it's the best medical service i have had in years. Both where polite, helpful, explained everything to me and put my nerves at ease. They where quick as well as being careful.

Before hand i was willing to write the surgery off and go elsewhere due to the uncomfortable treatment of the people beforehand, but i feel that these 2 people gave extremely good service & iv'e had no problems with the treatment they did.

I will definitely be asking for the same therapist on my next visit.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 17 June 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 21 July 2014

I am so glad you gave us a second chance to provide your treatment and am pleased we provided the treatment you needed. I am also sorry that your first appointment was not as you expected. We look forward to ssing you again

jb reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

no problem

Dentist very nice. Always found them and all staff helpful and polite, never had any issues.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 25 April 2014

excellent treatment

having had a fear of dentists due to a bad experience in childhood what a relief to find a practice that treats patients with gentleness and respect. I would recommend this practice to anyone

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 12 April 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 24 April 2014

Thank you for your response. We are so pleased you we happy with the treatment received and look forward to continuing to provide ongoing treatment in future.

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

No problems

Never had any issues.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 24 March 2014

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Nervous patient, helpful surgery!

I was able to join this surgery and get check up booked for the same day! (Thanks to a cancellation!)
The staff were friendly and helpful and the dentist gave honest factual answers to my questions and concerns. He explained exactly what work needed doing which helped to ease my nerves! Glad I joined here!

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 06 March 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 24 April 2014

Than you so much for for your feedback, we are so pleased that we managed to find you an appointment at short notice and provide the treatment you needed. It means a great deal to us to know we are delivering the high standards we attempt to achieve

J.A (Littleborough. gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very efficient

I would recommend the Roch Valley Dental Practice.

When making an appointment it does not take ages like some practices to see a dentist.
If for example, you attend a check up, the dentist usually commences treatment there and then rather than making another appointment in a fortnight.
Yes I would recommend the practice.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 11 February 2014

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

very annoyingly unorganised!

I registered here with my grandmother when the surgery first opened. I have been sent text messages with my grans appointments meaning that I have turned up, to be turned away. I have received recently a text saying a I am due a routine check up, so I have called and booked and appointment and turned up to the appointment to find I don't actually have one because I have not been booked on the system? Again being turned away.

When I have been to two appointment I actually got to see a dentist, I have been told that I need fillings re-doing, given toothpaste and sent away with no offer of re-doing the fillings?

Furious

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 05 February 2014

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

left me feeling in shock and i was shaking

I had my teeth and gum scrape! the dentist i had seen was arrogant, very heavy handed, I was bleeding very badly from the gums, was told it would be a little uncomfortable, the pain was excruciating.Dont think they realised i had this done before and it was never like that. thankfully back with my own dentist who is perfect.They are every thing that thisother dentist should have been, compassionate, kind, reasuring and professional.

Visited in December 2013. Posted on 29 January 2014

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant practise wish I'd found them sooner

From the minuet I walked in the door I was put at ease. I was met by a friendly receptionist who told me where to sit. The dentist was brilliant and so patient listening to everything I had to say. I was very impressed.

Visited in January 2014. Posted on 22 January 2014

Anonymous reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

rude!

I found the dentist both rude and unprofessional and they made me feel about 10 years old. I left feeling upset and humiliated. Will not be seeing them again!

Visited in November 2013. Posted on 08 November 2013