Roch Valley Dental Practice

Telephone: 01706 524469
Address: 23 Roch Valley Way, Brimrod, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 4PZ
Website: Website address not added

Anonymous reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

Not taking on patients but very helpful

I am new to the area and needed to see a dentist, I rung today unfortunately not taking on new patients but the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful refered me to the dental walk in centre at the Infirmary and advised me to keep trying them as they do take on new patients but just full at the moment. Would definitely try there again based on this experience .

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 24 November 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Roch Valley Dentist treatment

Arrived 5 minutes late for my appointment, was immediately grilled by the dentist and told that they would have to rush. If my dentist was that pressed for time, surely my dentist should have re-booked me another appointment.
Had to have 3 filling, wasn't given a choice of no anesthetic as my previous dentist always did (I always choose no anesthetic) and the dentist injected my gums 3 times (upper right and left, lower right) and then proceeded to drill straight after injecting. It felt as if there was no pain relief at all. This seemed quite dangerous, and if I had any fear of the dentist, the pain would have put me off for life. Luckily by the time the dentist was drilling the last tooth, the anesthetic had partially kicked in and I was somewhat pain-free.
Was out of the door in 25 minutes. I know for a fact that a dentist should leave the anesthetic to work for around 10 minutes as my partner had anesthetic under the same dentist a few months ago and went back into the waiting room for 10 minutes, so this seemed barbaric. All to shave off 5 minutes? Seemed more like the dentist had the hump with me. Will be complaining as soon as I can feel my mouth.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 09 September 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Cat gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great!

Very pleased with the care and precision this practice aims for, staff are friendly and welcoming, had dental work done by an amazing dentist - I am very happy and would recommend this place to anyone X

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 01 August 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we have delivered the treatment you needed to your standards.

Good Service & Treatment

After an unsettling appointment with a therapist and their assistant, where i found the pair of them unhelpful and patronizing, i was seriously thinking about changing my dentist. I am a very nervous patient and didn't feel like this taken into consideration.

However, as i needed treatment, i decided to give the surgery one last go as i needed 2 fillings and they knew all my past medical history.

I saw a dentist 1st week of June with their assistant , and in all honesty i think it's the best medical service i have had in years. Both where polite, helpful, explained everything to me and put my nerves at ease. They where quick as well as being careful.

Before hand i was willing to write the surgery off and go elsewhere due to the uncomfortable treatment of the people beforehand, but i feel that these 2 people gave extremely good service & iv'e had no problems with the treatment they did.

I will definitely be asking for the same therapist on my next visit.

Visited in June 2014. Posted on 17 June 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 21 July 2014

I am so glad you gave us a second chance to provide your treatment and am pleased we provided the treatment you needed. I am also sorry that your first appointment was not as you expected. We look forward to ssing you again

excellent treatment

having had a fear of dentists due to a bad experience in childhood what a relief to find a practice that treats patients with gentleness and respect. I would recommend this practice to anyone

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 12 April 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 24 April 2014

Thank you for your response. We are so pleased you we happy with the treatment received and look forward to continuing to provide ongoing treatment in future.

jb reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

no problem

Dentist very nice. Always found them and all staff helpful and polite, never had any issues.

Visited in April 2014. Posted on 25 April 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us. I am pleased we delivered the care you need and the staff were polite and professional

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Nervous patient, helpful surgery!

I was able to join this surgery and get check up booked for the same day! (Thanks to a cancellation!)
The staff were friendly and helpful and the dentist gave honest factual answers to my questions and concerns. He explained exactly what work needed doing which helped to ease my nerves! Glad I joined here!

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 06 March 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 24 April 2014

Than you so much for for your feedback, we are so pleased that we managed to find you an appointment at short notice and provide the treatment you needed. It means a great deal to us to know we are delivering the high standards we attempt to achieve

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

No problems

Never had any issues.

Visited in March 2014. Posted on 24 March 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I hope we continue to deliver high quality treatment to you.

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

very annoyingly unorganised!

I registered here with my grandmother when the surgery first opened. I have been sent text messages with my grans appointments meaning that I have turned up, to be turned away. I have received recently a text saying a I am due a routine check up, so I have called and booked and appointment and turned up to the appointment to find I don't actually have one because I have not been booked on the system? Again being turned away.

When I have been to two appointment I actually got to see a dentist, I have been told that I need fillings re-doing, given toothpaste and sent away with no offer of re-doing the fillings?

Furious

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 05 February 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

We apologize for the mix up with the text messaging system. There have been one or two problems that we have been addressing with our software provider. It may be useful to check next time you attend that each member of the family has their own number in the records rather than one number for the whole family.
I am sure if you required treatment the dentist would have offered to carry out any treatment but if for any reason this has been overlooked please please contact the surgery and ask them to look in to this.

J.A (Littleborough. gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very efficient

I would recommend the Roch Valley Dental Practice.

When making an appointment it does not take ages like some practices to see a dentist.
If for example, you attend a check up, the dentist usually commences treatment there and then rather than making another appointment in a fortnight.
Yes I would recommend the practice.

Visited in February 2014. Posted on 11 February 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your kind feedback. We always endeavor to deliver the high quality care we provide without too much delay. We are aware it can be frustrating to have to wait a long time for your treatment and have made this a priority for us.