Roch Valley Dental Practice

01706 524469 23 Roch Valley Way, Brimrod, Rochdale , Lancs, OL11 4PZ

jj gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Recommendation

A 'first class' dental practice I would highly recommend them to any body.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 03 February 2016

Roch Valley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Mrs G Warburton gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

wonderful

As I have a fear of dentists and as I have had a recent bereavement I have been treated with sympathy and dignity during this time and with great compassion when I have suffered recent dental pain, the receptionist and the practice as a whole have been exceptional. Many thanks to all of you and a Happy New Year.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 01 January 2016

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 06 January 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. The dentist is never the easiest place to visit- especially so for you at this difficult time. We are so grateful for your kind words, all the staff work so hard to provide a welcoming environment.

viknjay gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic dentist professional and happy staff

I attended this dentist after missing the dentist for some time. I was very apprehensive and worried as I was having a few issues with my teeth. The dentist was awesome, very knowledgeable and instantly put me at ease. They made me laugh and calmed me down and offered me the best support and service. When I had to have a tooth out I had a jaw issue due to my arthritis so they were gentle and even phoned me at home twice to make sure I was okay. Appointments are quick and easy with plenty of availability and the reception staff are smiley and very very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this dentist to everyone!

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 05 November 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 18 November 2015

Thank you very much for your kind feedback .We do work hard to try and provide a welcoming environment and professional care to our patients. It is always pleasing when we know we have managed to do this. Thank you again

Sara gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A Walk In The Park, Or A Visit To The Dentist...?

After hearing wisdom tooth removal horror stories with scare quality ratings ranging from Stephen King to Quentin Tarantino, I was not particularly looking forward to my dental appointement last Friday.

Envisaging the use of surgical instruments resembling pneumatic drills, and an elephant in scrubs on stanby ready to provide extra wrenching power if neccessary, I was shocked and pleasantly suprised when after what seemed like a split second I was presented with two inoffensive looking wisdom teeth as offerings for the tooth fairy.

A practice building with a warm, welcoming atmosphere; sympathetic and helpful receptionists; and a dentist with a calm and reassuring manner all contribute towards an experience not to be feared. I can honestly say I have had more terrifying visits to the hairdressers!

From the point onwards, whenever the opportunity arises to de-demonize dentists I will take it.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 13 November 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 18 November 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. We know that it is not always a place people are keen to visit and as you said not one that summons up the nicest of thoughts but we are so pleased we managed to dispel these for you. I also pleased to note that the reception staff provided you with a warm welcome and made you feel at ease. They do work hard at this and it can be difficult for them to have a smile on their faces all day.
Thanks again.

Professional dentist

We have received excellent care from the reception staff to the dental nurses, hygienists all the way to the dentists. This is a warm friendly and well organised dentists surgery. Everyone is polite and do their best to ensure the best care.
We were pleasantly surprised at how fast we get seen and how reassuring and informative staff are. Kids are no longer frightened about going, and we feel we are in good hands finally.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 16 November 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 18 November 2015

Thank you for your kind words. Feedback is important to us in helping us deliver a high quality of patient care. We do try to run on time and put great effort in trying to have a well managed practice.
I am so pleased that the team provided you with professional care at every level.

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful treatment from the dentist and the staff.

I accompanied my 86yr old Mum to have a tooth extracted by the dentist on 7.10.15. at 3pm. We arrived early expecting to wait, we were taken into the Surgery by the Dental Nurse at 2.45pm. The dentist removed the troublesome tooth without any problems. All the time the dentist was checking on the welfare of my Mum.30 minutes later, after the bleeding had stopped we left the Surgery, with a list of instructions of what to do if there was anymore bleeding. I drove my Mum home, commenting how nice the Dentist, Nurse & Receptionists were. My Mum rang me at 5.15pm I received a phone call from Mum to say her gum was bleeding quite a lot, I advised her to ring the Dental Surgery for advice, a couple of minutes later Mum rang me to say if she got there as soon as possible someone would see my Mum. I had to drive from Heywood to Castleton the to Sudden to the Surgery. I managed to get there at 5.45pm. The dentist was waiting on the carpark for us, we were taken upstairs to the Surgery where the dentist cleaned Mums face & mouth, they explained to Mum that the dentist was going to stitch her gum & insert a tiny dissolvable sponge that would also help the bleeding to stop. The dentist should have finished work at 5.45pm but they stayed until 6.30pm to make sure Mum's gum had stopped bleeding. Mum kept apologising for keeping the dentist at work, they told Mum not to worry...being 86yrs of age, she was worried, before we left the Surgery Mum was told someone would ring her the morning after to see how she was feeling. We left with a few swabs just in case there was anymore bleeding. The morning after the Dental Nurse rang Mum to ask how she was feeling of which the nurse was told Mum was feeling better, they advised Mum what to eat and drink throughout the day. The Receptionist also rang Mum to ask how she was feeling. I would like to say the dentist & the staff treated my Mum with the care we didn't expect, we both expected to be told to pack the gum with clean cotton hankies then visit the Surgery the morning after, but no! Mum was treated after hours, of which we are both very grateful and thankful. In Mums words " I couldn't have been treated better if I'd have been Royalty " My Mum's name is:- Mrs Margaret B, I'm one of her daughters Susan D. I would just like to say the treatment Mum received was excellent and much better than she has been treated at any other Dental Surgery. Thank you very much. Susan D.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 12 October 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 28 October 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy that your mother was provided with a good standard of care and the staff took the trouble to ensure your mother stopped bleeding. Having dental treatment can be a distressing time for some patients and we do try to ensure that we minimize this as much as possible. In future we hope to continue to provide treatment to your mum and very much appreciate your kind words. Positive feedback is so important to us to help us to continue delivering good quality care.

Fantastic service

I visited the dentist today (26/10/15) and was feeling very anxious about the appointment. I hafa tooth that had broken and as a result the filling had fallen out. The dentist fixed it all without any fuss and literally in minutes. My anxieties were totally unfounded as I experienced no pain at all. I was even more impressed that the repair isn't even noticeable. My son also had to have a baby tooth extracted as the big tooth had pushed it over, but not yet out. The dentist was really reassuring to my son and popped it out without any problems. The calm and caring approach of the dentist was much appreciated and put us all at ease. Thank you!!! :)

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 26 October 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 28 October 2015

We really appreciate your kind feedback and are pleased that your fears were unfounded. Often patients spend a long time worrying about dental treatment prior to their appointment and this can be worse than the actual process. We hope that in future you suffer less from anxiety and we continue to deliver the treatment you desire- even if you cant see the repair!

Irene gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Broken crown

Had treatment last week, very nervous in the past but put at ease immediately great treatment. All the staf from the minute I walked in the door are very friendly and reassuring.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 23 August 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 02 September 2015

Thank you for your kind words - we are pleased the staff managed to create a welcoming environment and deliver good quality treatment to you.

Alex Carloni gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy with treatment.

Had to have a few fillings and wisdom tooth out.
Very happy with my dentists work, everything done to an excellent standard.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 25 August 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 02 September 2015

Thank you for your response - we are pleased that we provided the treatment to your standards and look forward to doing so in future

PHIL gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

1st Class Service.

Been in a lot of Pain all weekend and was counting the hours down till Monday 8.30am ,was given an appointment at 11am .Given all options to relive the pain and very nervously opted to have the tooth causing all my pain extracted.Was reassured this was the best option and was very well looked after through the process.
Cant thank all the staff enough for their 1st class service and quick appointment.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 03 August 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 05 August 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased to have relieved your pain for you in a fast efficient manner and hope to continue providing you with a quality service