Can you help us improve NHS Choices?

Take part in our survey to share your views

Roch Valley Dental Practice

Telephone: 01706 524469
Address: 23 Roch Valley Way, Brimrod, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 4PZ
Website: Website address not added

PHIL gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

1st Class Service.

Been in a lot of Pain all weekend and was counting the hours down till Monday 8.30am ,was given an appointment at 11am .Given all options to relive the pain and very nervously opted to have the tooth causing all my pain extracted.Was reassured this was the best option and was very well looked after through the process.
Cant thank all the staff enough for their 1st class service and quick appointment.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 03 August 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 05 August 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased to have relieved your pain for you in a fast efficient manner and hope to continue providing you with a quality service

Irene gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Broken crown

Had treatment last week, very nervous in the past but put at ease immediately great treatment. All the staf from the minute I walked in the door are very friendly and reassuring.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 23 August 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Alex Carloni gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy with treatment.

Had to have a few fillings and wisdom tooth out.
Very happy with my dentists work, everything done to an excellent standard.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 25 August 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

carol gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

over the moon!

Today I had 7 teeth out and top denture put right in. I have had a phobia of dentists for over 10 years. This dentist was amazing from my first visit to my third. I wish I had found this dentist years ago. Just want to thank the staff and the dentist for everything.

Visited in July 2015. Posted on 30 July 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 05 August 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are happy with your new teeth and are glad the process ran smoothly. I hope we have help alleviate your dental fear to some degree.

Down In The Mouth gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Appointments Cancelled At Short Notice

Decided to transfer from the Middleton practice and had one visit that resulted in a scale & polish; so far so good. At my next routine appointment I was ushered into the surgery, sat in the chair ask to open my mouth and then told I would need two appointments for my scale & polish. I was asked to vacate the chair and make these appointments at reception; imagine my surprise then when asked for £18 for effectively sitting in the dentists chair! Now I put it to you if I needed two appointments for the treatment why wasn't my treatment started there and then and a further, second, appointment scheduled for completion. In this way the £18 wouldn't feel like it had been taken from me under false pretences.

I will give the practice one last chance before I ask to be put back with the Middleton practice or find another dentist.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 22 June 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 08 July 2015

Thank you for your feedback , though we were a little surprised by the tone given we have cared for you for a while.
The dentist will often carry out a scale and polish at your examination appointment if they have time, though judging by the fact that you commented you needed 2 appointments I suspect that the reason you needed two appointments was that the dentist may have decided that your gum condition may have deteriorated. As such it would not be appropriate to carry out a quick polish, rather to reappoint you with the dental hygienist when there is more time available. This way the hygienist can spend longer with you and tailor your treatment appropriately to ensure your gums are in the best of health
I hope this is the case and we continue to provide you with the correct treatment. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact the practice.

Dan Ridsdale gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Efficient

I had my first appointment today and I have to say the process for new patients was extremely efficient.

Appointment was on time and most of the paper work was all electronic so it was quick and easy to do.

The dentist was pleasant and did a full review of my teeth and offered advice afterwards.

Great service.

Visited in June 2015. Posted on 16 June 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 05 August 2015

We are happy you have found a dental practice that you are happy with and your experience was good. We always try to deliver an efficient service that runs to time in today's busy world. Thank you for the kind feedback

David Penney gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fast, efficient, painless

Fast, efficient, painless. My last two visits have required various procedures. I was a little anxious about them, but needlessly so. The treatment was fast, efficient and painless. Indeed, there was even no discomfort afterwards. I was very impressed by this.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 11 April 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 13 May 2015

Thank you for your very kind feedback. We are so pleased to be able to provide you with the treatment you needed in a painless manner.

m mahroof gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

roch valley way dentist

I have been patient off roch valley way dentist from last 4 years.never had any problem seen on time friendly staff.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 12 March 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 05 August 2015

We are pleased that you have found the staff polite and approachable. We have worked hard to create a pleasant environment in what is often no a patient's favourite place. Thank you for your kind feedback

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Middleton Practice

My appointment was for 09.35 on Friday, 6/2/2015 at the Middleton branch.

I found the staff extremely professional. I felt informed at each stage of the treatment. I felt confident in the dentist completing the treatment as they sort advise from 2 x Dentists at two separate stages to ensure what came next was appropriate and what they were observing was accurate.

I felt that everybody worked extremely well as a team. I felt that I was their main concern which was reassuring.

Excellent - thank you.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 08 February 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 13 May 2015

Thank you also for your kind review of our dental practice. We are pleased that you were well treated by all the staff and pleased with the outcome of your care

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Visit to this Dentist and Practic

I have worked overseas for many years... let me tell you, we do not know how well off we are with our NHS !!

Many thanks for your prompt, efficient and professional service.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 06 January 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 07 January 2015

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased you were treated promptly and to a high standard.