Roch Valley Dental Practice

Address: 23 Roch Valley Way, Brimrod, Rochdale, Lancs, OL11 4PZ
Website: Website address not added

David Penney gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fast, efficient, painless

Fast, efficient, painless. My last two visits have required various procedures. I was a little anxious about them, but needlessly so. The treatment was fast, efficient and painless. Indeed, there was even no discomfort afterwards. I was very impressed by this.

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 11 April 2015

m mahroof gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

roch valley way dentist

I have been patient off roch valley way dentist from last 4 years.never had any problem seen on time friendly staff.

Visited in March 2015. Posted on 12 March 2015

Middleton Practice

My appointment was for 09.35 on Friday, 6/2/2015 at the Middleton branch.

I found the staff extremely professional. I felt informed at each stage of the treatment. I felt confident in the dentist completing the treatment as they sort advise from 2 x Dentists at two separate stages to ensure what came next was appropriate and what they were observing was accurate.

I felt that everybody worked extremely well as a team. I felt that I was their main concern which was reassuring.

Excellent - thank you.

Visited in February 2015. Posted on 08 February 2015

Visit to this Dentist and Practic

I have worked overseas for many years... let me tell you, we do not know how well off we are with our NHS !!

Many thanks for your prompt, efficient and professional service.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 06 January 2015

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 07 January 2015

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are pleased you were treated promptly and to a high standard.

nervous patient

All staff very helpful and friendly. Saw dentist for checkup made to feel at ease follow up appointment with therapist for filling. Iwas very nervous but was put at ease by a lovely dentist. The treatment was explained as it was being carried out and they took their time. I did not even feel the injection being given. I am sure I will not be nervous if I have to have any other treatment in the future.

Visited in January 2015. Posted on 22 January 2015

Vikki Firebird gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A very happy client

I experience socio-agoraphobia and visiting a dentist is one of my greatest fears. I am so very grateful for the patience and understanding of all the staff it has been a pleasure to interact with during the appointments I've just had following a very old crown breaking away. The dentist I saw, and their assistant, were both very understanding, recommending Bach's Rescue Remedy, to help ease my nerves (yes, it did help enormously), I was given time, once in "the chair" to put in my earphones, get my music playing and to do my relaxing breaths before treatment started. The treatment proceeded at a pace I was comfortable with, and if I needed time to relax and breath again, this was very patiently given. I'm very appreciate of the gentleness of both the dentist and the assistant who ensured I was feeling comfortable throughout, the two long appointments I needed and also for the technicians who made the two wonderful new crowns I now have. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone, along with the advice of, speak to your dentist about any fears/nervousness you have, along with your coping strategies, once they are aware of your needs they are very accommodating. With gratitude for everyone who has been involved in my treatment.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 02 December 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 December 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post such glowing feedback for us. We are so pleased that the team took such great care of you and helped you cope with what was a difficult experience. IN future we hope to continue to provide you with the help you need. Thank you again

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Satisfactory

I have been coming to this practice, for a few years now,
i am totally satisfied with all the treatment i have received so far,
Not only that i am made comfortable at all times,
My questions are always answered, they are friendly and obliging.
I don't have any problems what so ever, and as long as they will
have me as a patient, i will continue to be happy.

Visited in December 2014. Posted on 09 December 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 17 December 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you have found a dentist you are happy with and we hope to continue delivering the treatment you require at the high standard you have become accustomed to

Anonymous reviewed Roch Valley Dental Practice

Not taking on patients but very helpful

I am new to the area and needed to see a dentist, I rung today unfortunately not taking on new patients but the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful refered me to the dental walk in centre at the Infirmary and advised me to keep trying them as they do take on new patients but just full at the moment. Would definitely try there again based on this experience .

Visited in November 2014. Posted on 24 November 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 03 December 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate them and are pleased reception dealt with you in a nice manner. We are currently accepting patients for a while and if tyou would contact the practice as soon as is convenient we would be happy to register you and your family.

Anonymous gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Roch Valley Dentist treatment

Arrived 5 minutes late for my appointment, was immediately grilled by the dentist and told that they would have to rush. If my dentist was that pressed for time, surely my dentist should have re-booked me another appointment.
Had to have 3 filling, wasn't given a choice of no anesthetic as my previous dentist always did (I always choose no anesthetic) and the dentist injected my gums 3 times (upper right and left, lower right) and then proceeded to drill straight after injecting. It felt as if there was no pain relief at all. This seemed quite dangerous, and if I had any fear of the dentist, the pain would have put me off for life. Luckily by the time the dentist was drilling the last tooth, the anesthetic had partially kicked in and I was somewhat pain-free.
Was out of the door in 25 minutes. I know for a fact that a dentist should leave the anesthetic to work for around 10 minutes as my partner had anesthetic under the same dentist a few months ago and went back into the waiting room for 10 minutes, so this seemed barbaric. All to shave off 5 minutes? Seemed more like the dentist had the hump with me. Will be complaining as soon as I can feel my mouth.

Visited in September 2014. Posted on 09 September 2014

Cat gave Roch Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great!

Very pleased with the care and precision this practice aims for, staff are friendly and welcoming, had dental work done by an amazing dentist - I am very happy and would recommend this place to anyone X

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 01 August 2014

Roch Valley Dental Practice replied on 10 September 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we have delivered the treatment you needed to your standards.