Report this content as offensive or unsuitable

Tell us about this content

Important, please read before continuing

This form should only be used for serious complaints about comments posted to the Page Comments section that break the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. This would include, but is not limited to harassing, abusive, threatening, libelous, or otherwise objectionable material.

The comment about which you complain will be sent to a moderator, who will decide whether it breaks the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. You will be contacted in due course once a decision has been made.

We need your email address so we can keep you updated about the status of your complaint.

Return to this content

Original content

User154763 said on 11 December 2011

How do I force my local service to do these assessments as they are currently arguing about if they have agreed to do the one I was referred for in August 2008 regarding me (a disabled person) caring for my disabled 11 year old son? They don't know if Adult or Children's services should be doing it and I feel they are even trying to say there is no need for one when I am falling apart at the seems trying to keep everything together badly!!!!