Report this content as offensive or unsuitable

Tell us about this content

Important, please read before continuing

This form should only be used for serious complaints about comments posted to the Page Comments section that break the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. This would include, but is not limited to harassing, abusive, threatening, libelous, or otherwise objectionable material.

The comment about which you complain will be sent to a moderator, who will decide whether it breaks the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. You will be contacted in due course once a decision has been made.

We need your email address so we can keep you updated about the status of your complaint.

Return to this content

Original content

JJRC1234 said on 29 October 2011

Im 16 years old and since january i have been suffering from sudden bruising and swelling in my foot toes wrist and hand. my blood tests have come up clear but ive been refferen to a RA specialist. I was wondering if you believe that it could RA or something else ... What is treatment for Ra?.. Thanks :)