Report this content as offensive or unsuitable

Tell us about this content

Important, please read before continuing

This form should only be used for serious complaints about comments posted to the Page Comments section that break the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. This would include, but is not limited to harassing, abusive, threatening, libelous, or otherwise objectionable material.

The comment about which you complain will be sent to a moderator, who will decide whether it breaks the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. You will be contacted in due course once a decision has been made.

We need your email address so we can keep you updated about the status of your complaint.

Return to this content

Original content

leeboy16 said on 04 October 2011

I have been to see a so call specialist about a lump that is under the skin on my penis. It has a fatty feel and comes and goes in size. I have had a camera down my penis and a scan on my pelvic area, don't know why and yet no one has still given me a clue to whats going on. When I wee it goes in different directions, can be quite embarrassing too. Does any have clue what this lump is. Could it be glandular not a good looking thing lol