Report this content as offensive or unsuitable

Tell us about this content

Important, please read before continuing

This form should only be used for serious complaints about comments posted to the Page Comments section that break the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. This would include, but is not limited to harassing, abusive, threatening, libelous, or otherwise objectionable material.

The comment about which you complain will be sent to a moderator, who will decide whether it breaks the NHS Choices Moderation Rules. You will be contacted in due course once a decision has been made.

We need your email address so we can keep you updated about the status of your complaint.

Return to this content

Original content

Archangelbladewyn said on 10 March 2011

Good evening 'Tamworth man' have a word with your GP and ask him about 'cardioversion' which is one way of resolving your problem. I have had this procedure 5 years ago which corrected my AF. This was done in my local hospital on the NHS.