Flora supports Change4Life by sponsoring the 2009 London Marathon, which took place in April. This included:
- communication to over 80,000 visitors at the registration exhibition and the 39,000 runners in the event,
- branding on the course at prominent TV camera points on race day and
- 5.5 hours of live BBC coverage plus an evening 50 minutes highlight package. The live coverage attracted over 4 million viewers.
It also supported Play4Life through a variety of fun picnic activities across 100 Asda stores as part of Asda’s picnic week in August. This included:
- giving away 40,000 branded frisbees to play with at picnics to get families exercising as well as having fun!
- a free prize draw to win one of 50 picnic hampers filled with games and a Flora picnic blanket, and
- giving away to 40,000 shoppers a fun picnic guide highlighting games to play in the park, healthy picnic recipes, and online resources to help find great picnic spots.
It has aligned Unilever’s Fit Business Workplace Health programme with Change4Life and the Food Standards Agency’s nutrition communications on saturated fat and salt (ongoing).This has been piloted with over 2,000 employees in the UK and Ireland.
Partner index | < Previous partner | Next partner >